Chapter 8

What should I name this Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator Pov

Baekhyun went to Kai's office taking long footsteps. Anger and annoyance showing on his face. He opened Kai's door harshly to see a red faced pissed off Kai. Baekhyun went to Kai and stood in front of him.

"Oh hey hyung what are you doing here? It's late you should be home by now." Kai says.

Baekhyun takes a deep breath before he started to talk.

"What did you say or do to Eunhae Kai?"

"What that little flirt already snitched to you? Wow she's fast."

"Shutup Kai don't say anything about her and she's not whatever you're calling her. So tell me straight up what you said to her."

"I just asked her if she wanted to me compliment her body every night on my bed." He smirked

"Come to think of it she does have a great body and I'll admit that she's y enough maybe I should just tak-"

"Stop just stop right there." Baekhyun growled.

"You how can you even say anything like that to woman who's so innocent." Baekhyun screamed.

"What's wrong with you hyung? Please don't tell me that you fell for her in one day." Kai scoffed. 

"No,I respect her unless like you but I'm going to admit that she did catch my attention and maybe I will start liking her. Is there a problem?"

"Ha of course I do. How can she seduce you. You're my best friend. I care about you and I'm not going to let you ruin your life."

"Thanks for the concern Kai but no thanks. And p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter