Chapter 10

What should I name this Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunhae Pov

So he kept his promise. The money was sent straight to the hospital within one hour. I'm glad that mom would get the treatment she deserved. My mom has to live even if it means I have give my life away. Now I don't care what I do for him as long as my is mom treated.

I'm back at the hospital to see how the surgery is going. I'm helplessly standing in front of the OR waiting for the surgery to be over. After three hours the light over the OR finally blinks red indicating that the surgery is over.

The doctor walks out and takes off his mask.

"How did it go? Is my mom alright?"

"For now yes but we can't say anything about the future."

I feel my heart drop. What does he mean for now she's ok. She has to be healthy in the future too.

"So what should be done now doctor?"

"For now we'll keep her the ICU until she recovers then we'll see if the tumor comes back."

"Thank you so much. When can I see her?"

"Not yet Eunhae-shi, wait until she gets a little better."

I nod my head in acceptance and the doctor leaves me alone.

As I'm in deep thought my phone rings. I pick it up without looking at who's calling.

"Hello."

"Since your mother's surgery went well come to the office right now and you better not be late." Mr. Kim says and closes the phone.

How does guy know everything. He doesn't even step out of his and has all of the information. I guess he's really powerful.

I take a taxi to the office since I don't want to be late by taking the bus.

I arrive at the company and make my way to his office. I knock on the door and he tells me to come in.

As I go in I see him focused on his work with a hand raking his hair. I just can't help but think about how handsome he's looking right now. I shake my head and erase that thought. How can I think of someone like him that takes advantage of people. I admit that he's handsome but his personality is like crap. I'm taken out of my thoughts as he calls my name.

"Are going to stare at me all day Song Eunhae?" He raises his brows.

I clear my throat as he motions to me to come over with his hand. I grudgingly walk towards him.

"Don't think that I forgot about our previous incidents and I still hate you....A lot." He says.

"Don't worry Mr.Kim I still remember too. So is there any work for me today."

"Yes, you have to go somewhere with me today. To be specific you have to attend a party. And don't flatter yourself I'm just taking you as a mere secretary. Don't get your hopes high."

"Don't worry Mr.Kim I don't have any expectations from you."

"Tskk still running that mouth I see. I really need to think of a lesson for it."

"Mr.Kim what time are we supposed to leave?"

"I'll text you and please wear some presentable clothes will you. I don't want people to talk about how tacky Kim Jongin's secretary is."

"Don't worry Mr. Kim I won't ruin your reputation."

After saying that I leave the office. This guy is a prick. I swear he doesn't care about others and their feelings. How can someone be so cold and heartless. I'm curious now, did he not receive any love in life.

As soon as I get home I plop myself on my bed. I'm so tired today. My phone makes a whistling sound telling me I have a text. I open the text to see that Kim Jongin has sent me the time and place of the party. I just can't help and think that this is all his plan. I have a hunch that he called me with him to insult me. But I can't do anything about it.

I sigh and go to take a hot shower. After I get out I wrap a towel around my body and look into my closet that has a few presentable formal dresses. My eye catches a red fitted dress that is flowing to the ground. It's not an expensive dress.I got it on sale when I went to my high school prom. I wonder if it still fits me. I try it on and to my surprise the dress fits me perfectly hugging my curves. It also has a slit on the back that goes from my neck to the middle of my back but does not reveal too much skin. I put on light makeup and finish it with red lipstick. As I go out the front door I slip on a pair on gold heels. Which are obviously cheap.

I hail a taxi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter