Chapter 27

What should I name this Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Forgive me my readers. I took too long to update. I hope you like this chapter. There's a surprise guest in this chapter. ^~*

 

________________________________________

 


For the past few days Kai has been giving me the cold shoulder and I am more than thankful for that. But I'm tired of being stuck here for almost a week. I groan in frustration at my situation. You now what? I'm going out today and I don't care if he accompanies me or not.

I take a quick shower and wear a fuzzy pale pink sweater over a pair of jeans. I put my hair into a bun. I apply some bb cream on my face and mascara. I finish it off with maroon lipstick because I don't want to be looking like a person straight out of the hospital. I throw on my coat and scarf. Not forgetting my bag and phone. As I head down I take a last look at myself. Hmm.. I look pretty decent.

When I reach downstairs I see him no where in sight and a smile creeps on my face. I should just leave without telling him. It's not like he cares anyway. I take off my slippers and wear my Uggs that Kai bought for me. Something about changing my 'poor' image.

As I take a step out the door the cold air welcomes me. I breathe in the air as I let out a sigh. It feels so good. I had always loved the winter more than summer. I like the feeling of the cold winter air as it hits my face. I look around and my eyes round in surprise. The whole estate in covered in a white blanket of snow. I see the car standing in front of the garage. I walk towards the car hoping that the driver is nearby. To my luck the driver was just arriving from the other side. I smile at him and do a small wave. He smiles back and comes my way.

"How are you today?" I ask him.

"I'm good Miss. What are you doing here in the cold?"

"I want to go to out today. Will you take me?"

"Young master will be worried if you go alone." He says a bit panicked.

I scoff inwardly,"It's ok I will tell him." As if he would be worried about me. I guess the driver could see from my expression that I wasn't buying his excuse.

"The day you were laying out in the snow..." He starts to say and my head whips towards him.

"Yeah what about that day?"

"Young master was really worried. He was holding you in his arms as he tried to warm you up. I could swear I even saw a few tears on his face."

I look at him with my brows furrowed as he continues.
"I have never seen him like that. He was shouting orders and kept calling your name. I may not know a lot about love but I know that he loves you a lot."

"Yeah right he loves me," I mumble under my breath. "Can you just take me? I'm so bored at home. I will tell Kai so you won't have to get into any trouble." I plead to him.

"Ok I'll take you. Please take a seat in the car. It's cold out here."

I sit in the car and sigh at the feeling of the warmth. The driver pulled out and asked me where I wanted to go. I found out that we were staying in Long Island. No wonder why it's so quiet. It takes us about half hour to get to Manhattan. My eyes grow as wide as Kyungsoo's when I see the skyline of the city. It looks so breathtaking. The different colors of lights decorate the the buildings. Since it's dark by now I can see the empire state glowing. In no time the car is stopped in front of a coffee shop.

"This is Korea Town. I was thinking you would want to come here." The driver says

"Oh thank you ahjussi. I'll be going now." I beam at him and wave a goodbye. I get out the car and he drives away. I smile as I see the coffee shop or you can say it's more of a bakery. Tous Les Jours is the name. I heard it's very famous in Seoul but I never tried it. I happily walk in and I'm excited to see koreans after so long. Well I do see koreans at home but that's only Kai and the maids.

As I walk in I smell the sweet smell of breads and cakes. My mouth waters at the thought of eating all these delicious f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter