Chapter 24

What should I name this Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to warm sunlight shining on my face. I know it's cold out but the sunlight feels so warm against my skin. I smile unconsciously regardless of my situation right now. I cringe at the mare thought of Kai touching me. I really don't understand that guy. It's like he has some kind of mental illness or something. I need to ask Baek and I'm not even joking.

I grudgingly make my way to the bathroom so I can get ready for the day. I'm sure he already left for work and I can't be grateful enough. I take a quick shower and wear my clothes. I blow dry my hair and leave them open. I put on bb cream, mascara and finally put on a colored lipstick. No matter my situation I have to look presentable. I take a last look at my reflection and head out grabbing my bag and phone.

I storm out of my room but I freeze as I see Kai sitting at the table with a file in hand while he sips his coffee. I hold my breath and turn to leave hoping he didn't notice me. I quickly wear my shoes and make a run for the door. But I suddenly feel his presence behind me. His warm breath hitting the crook of my neck. I shiver involuntary at the contact. I turn around and step back not wanting to be close to him.

"W-what do you want? And you stop sneaking up on me?"

He raises an eyebrow and comes closer to me, "Why? Do you feel flustered around me? Is that it?"

"You wish!! I just get creeped out ok! Why do even come like creeper behind me?"

He smirks and looks at me straight in the eyes. "Maybe I just like your back view. Makes me think where my hands could be." My eyes widen. Why is this guy so shameless? I shouldn't even be living with a like him.

Before I could say anything he opened his big mouth again.
"My noona is coming today. Don't go to work she wants to see is together. I told her about us."

"What about us? What are we Jongin? I'm so confused. At first you were so nice and now....What happened? Did I do something? Just tell me what I did." I say to him my words obviously coated with the pain I'm feeling. He comes closer to me and looks me with furious eyes.

"How about you ask yourself that,"He grits his teeth and speaks as venom envelops each word.

"I don't know that's why I'm asking you." I try to tell him but he has no intentions of listening. He growls and he punches the wall right next to my face. I could swear I heard something crack ." this." And with that he leaves to his room. As soon as he walks away I slump down to the floor. I bring my arms around me to hug myself. I'm quite shocked at his outburst. 

Before he only used to scream but now he's starting to scare me by using violence. After I calm down a bit I go to my room and lock the door. I sit on the bed with my elbows on my knees and hands covering my face. I groan into my hands and rub my face. What have I gotten myself into? If I knew he would act like this I wouldn't have never agreed to marry him. I still feel my heart beat when I see him but I don't want this anymore. I lay down on my bed my legs still hanging. I sigh as I close my eyes and I fall into deep sleep.

I don't know how long I slept but a loud banging on my door made me shoot up immediately.

"Open the door! Now!" He growls and I hesitantly go to the door but don't unlock it afraid of what he might do.

"J-just tell what you want."

"Noona is coming in 20 minutes and you better be ready before she arrives. And act like we're a couple unless... You would have to bear the consequences." He barks at me or rather the door and I hear his footsteps going further aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter