Chapter 19

What should I name this Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry guys for the late update. I'm sincerely sorry. I had a hard time writing this down as I was having a serious writers block.  

_________________________________


Kai called today saying that his sister was holding a party at her house. I'm heading to work right now and I don't feel so good. It's not like I'm sick or anything it's just that I have a bad feeling. Like something is going to happen. I don't know why but these days I feel so paranoid and I have this feeling like a sixth sense. Yeah, exactly like a sixth sense. I just try to shrug off the feeling and put on a smile as I walk in the building. I greet the other employees and get into the elevator. As the door is about to close someone puts their hand on it from preventing it. I look up to see Baekhyun. He walks in and avoids my gaze. I don't know why he's acting this way but I don't feel good about it. I clear my throat and break the awkward silence. 

"How have you been Baek? It's been a while we talked."

He clenches hands into fists, 
"Well, I thought you would want more time with Kai since yo-"

I cut him off abruptly,"I'm  sorry about what happened Baek. I didn't want that to happen. Trust me I don't want to hurt anyone."

As soon as I say that the elevator stops with a ding and Baekhyun hurriedly gets out and I could swear I heard him mutter "but you hurt me already". 


The days goes by surprisingly fast. I haven't even noticed that it is time to leave. I look up from my files and see sweetly smiling Kai in front of me. He has both of his hands flat on my desk and has his chin resting on them. He looks so cute like this. Just like a teenager. 

"Eunnie don't you know it's time to go? And we have to go to noona's party." He says cutely and I feel like pinching his cheeks. But instead I raise my eyebrow and look at him.

"Eunnie?"

"Yeah that's my nickname for you. Say, do you like it? You can call me anything you want. How about Kai the y or Kai the most awesome man?" He suggests.

I just roll my eyes at his comments,"You wish you were y and awesome."

He snorts at this and suddenly comes close to my face. Too close. As I look at him I can hardly breath. His face is so perfect and his eyes shine brightly. And then my eyes land on his lips. Those heavenly lips that captured mine so many times. I can feel a blush creeping on my face and my heart is pounding hard in my chest. He leans back and smirks. 

"You were saying?"

"I-I was just surprised. Don't be too full of yourself." Damn it why did I have to stutter? I attempt to hide my red face and get up. 
"Are we going or no?" 

He just chuckles and holds my hand, surprising me. We reach the car and he opens the door for me like a real gentleman. He gets into the car and starts the engine bringing it to life. He starts to drive and the car is filled with comfortable silence. As I look at the now cold Seoul I just think about the people that are outside. They all have lives like me. Some are coming back from work. Some from school. These people probably have someone waiting for them at home. Maybe a girlfriend, a wife, a husband, a boyfriend, a father, or A MOTHER. My eyes are filled with tears as I think about my mom. I quickly wipe them away hoping Kai didn't see. But I'm too late. He puts his hand on mine and intertwines it. I know he's trying to comfort me as he squeezes my hand. I look at him and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter