Chapter 16

What should I name this Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's time for dinner and unfortunately my frigde is empty. So I decided to go the near by supermarket to get some food. As I'm walking to the store I feel that someone is walking behind me. When I turn around there is no one there. I tilt my head in confusion. Maybe it's my imagination and I dismiss the feeling. As I'm about to turn the corner someone holds my waist and I gasp in surprise. I try to turn my head back to see who is it but the person is just so strong. When I try to scream a hand lays on my mouth stopping me.

The person turned me and around and my eyes went wide.

"Did I scare you?" He asks with a smirk

I pull his hand off and breath deeply. My body slightly shaking. I suddenly felt my anger rising.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR KAI? DO YOU KNOW HOW SCARED I WAS. I THOUGHT THAT MAYBE
IT'S-" I just stop there not wanting to tell him anything.

His face contorts on this and he holds my shoulders. "You thought it was who Eunhae."

"No one." I say angrily. I just turn away from him and start to walk. He's such an . How can he scare me like that. He catches up to me and takes my hand in his. I look at him with an angry face but he just smiles.

I let him hold onto my hand and smile a little. He takes this as a sign and holds onto my waist.

When we reach the supermarket I get the things we need. I'm at the cereal aisle and I can't reach the top shelf. Oh did I mention that I'm kind of short. I'm 5'2 and I prayed almost everyday of my life that I could grow taller but I'm still the same. I struggle to reach but someone comes behind me and takes the box off for me. I look to see a cute looking guy. He smiles at me.

"Thank you. I couldn't reach it." I say to him blushing a bit

He laughs cutely."Don't worry I think your height is cute."
I just smile at him and thank him once again.

This does not go unnoticed by a certain man who was watching our interaction. He came to me taking large steps. He holds onto my wrist and turns me to face him. I look at him in surprise but then it turns into shock when he locks his lips with mine. My eyes widen and he lets go. He looks at the other guy with a smug look on his face. Like he just won a competition. The cute guy just clears his throat before bowing and leaves.

"What was that for?" I ask annoyed. He just shrugs his shoulders and takes the cart to the checkout. I just sigh and follow him. When we get home I just stand there.

"Aren't you going to leave?" I ask him

"Why? Do you want me to?"

"Yeah. It's already night and you shouldn't be here at this time."

He comes closer to me his warm breath on my lips. "Why? You wouldn't be able to control yourself since I'm so hot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter