Chapter 15

What should I name this Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry that the last chapter was kind of short. I'll make it up to you today. And as I said please tell me your thoughts. Please leave comments and say what you like or don't like so I can try to change it. Thank you and enjoy. 

_______________________________

 

When we were done at the dress shop we went to eat lunch. Kai wouldn't take me anywhere crowded since I'm all dressed up. This guy is so possessive. I guess it's because he thinks that I'll probably leave him for someone else. Well he has a point though. We just met over a month ago hating each other and now we're all sweet towards each other. 

I'm pulled out of my thoughts as Kai taps my arm. 

"What are you thinking about?" He asks with a frown

"I have been calling your name for the past five minutes."

"Oh! I'm sorry I was just thinking about..." I say not sure if I should say more.

"Just say what's on your mind."

"I was thinking aren't we progressing too fast. I mean we just met over a month ago. We hated each other so much and now this." 

"I know what you mean but I need to know what I'm feeling. I need to make sure it's something deep and not a fling. So co-operate with me, will you?" He says 

I just sigh as the food arrives. We eat in complete silence but that doesn't last because my phone starts to ring.

"Hello?" I ask 

"Eunhae, it's me Baekhyun. Where are you right now?"

"Is everything alright?"

He chuckles ," Yeah everything is alright I just wanted to ask if you wanted to grab lunch together."

"Lunch?" I ask and Kai raises his eyebrows.

"I'm sorry I'm kind of busy right now but I promise-" I stop mid sentence because Kai decided to cough loud enough for Baekhyun to hear. I know he did that on purpose.

"Hello? Eunhae? Is someone with you?" He asks 

"Oh no one. I'm just busy but I'll have lunch with you next time." I say as I hang up.

He look at me with a straight face for a while.

"What?" I ask irritably  

"What? I'm no one?" He asks

"I'm sorry it's just that I don't want anyone to know before we are serious about each other." I say straightforwardly

As he's about to say something his phone rings. It's his sister telling him that he has to be there in one hour. 

__________________

We arrive at the given location like around seven. The night is getting chilly but luckily I got my sweater before coming from home. We walk into the restaurant expecting a big party but to our surprise it's Kai's sister and her husband only. 

As soon as Kai sees his brother-in-law his mood changes. I look at Hyeri Unnie's husband and notice that I've seen him somewhere but I can't pinpoint it. 

We walk towards the table and I greet them.

"Hello, Unnie. Happy Anniversary." I wish her.

"This is for you." I give her a wrapped box which is a small necklace that I bought. I had to get her something so when I saw this necklace that had a H on it, I had to take it. 

"Oh thank you Eunhae but you didn't have to get me anything."

"No, Unnie it's your anniversary. I had to."

"I thought it was a party noona. I didn't know it would be us four." Kai says 

"When I told Jaejoong that you had a date coming along with you he said she would feel uncomfortable around all the people. Besides, I like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter