Chapter 2(edited)

What should I name this Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

           "What the hell is this? Is this what you call work? Do you have any idea how much money I put into this deal, who is going to pay for the loss,you ?"

I scream at the employee in front of me. This woman is driving me so mad right now. I don't understand what is up with these people, they don't care about other people's money. I don't give a damn if that woman in front of me shivering with fear or if she is pleading me with her eyes not to fire her. My mind is made up and no one can change what I'm about to do. 

"You're fired."I say

"Please boss I promise not to do anything carless again. I really need this job. My sister needs to go to college and I need to provide for the family." She says while sobbing in front of me.

         This is one of the things I despise the most. Acting all miserable and emotional in front of me as if I will give in to their tears. Pshhh as if I'll ever do that. I don't give a damn about anyone else , call me heartless or whatever but I don't care. All I care is about myself and no one else. Ok maybe I care for my mother also but that's not the point.

      "That's final Ms. Employee, go find another job and you may leave NOW."

I say sternally for her and she leaves maybe hoping that I will take those worss back. HA. As if I'll ever do that no one can make eat up my words.

"May I come in." I hear an annoying voice that belongs to the one and only Byun Baekhyun, while the door Is opening wide and he steps into my office.

       "You're already in hyung, how much more are you going to come in." I say while chuckling at him "I heard y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter