Chapter 18

What should I name this Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Baekhyun's little outburst Kai took me to my house. As we stepped in Kai held my shoulders. He looked desperately into my eyes. The look is his is different this time. Like he's afraid of being left alone.

"Don't listen to Baekhyun hyung, Eunhae. I'm not like that. Right!?" He says desperately. He wants me to believe him like his life depended on it.

I took his face in my hands and made him look at me. "Don't worry Kai, I didn't listen to him."

He placed his hands on mine and placed his forehead in mine. "You're not going to leave me right? You won't listen to hyung or anyone else? Please say you will stay." He whispers with so much emotions that I could feel it.

He suddenly leaves my hands to stand in front of me and his tone changes. "If you dare to leave me I won't spare anything. You're MINE ONLY MINE DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!?" He screams with his eyes unfocused.

What just happened to him. Why did he change all of a sudden? Maybe he's just stressed.

"I already told you Kai. I won't leave you unless you leave first." I try to reassure him.

He calms down and breaths deeply.

"I-I'll be going now. See you tomorrow." He suddenly says and leaves closing the door behind him. Why was he acting this way? I tilt my head in confusion. Whatever, I just need to go see my mom.

I enter the white tiled room that was smelling of medications. Small beeping sounds coming from the machines that were hooked next to her bed. I slowly made my way next her careful to not wake her up from her slumber.

I carefully took a chair and sat next to her taking in her appearance. Her pale face and her incredibly skinny structure hurt me so much. She is the only one I have she has to get better. It's been about 2 hours I'm sitting her just deep into my thoughts. I suddenly hear a shuffling movement and see that she's awake. I immediately take her hands in mine and smile weakly at her.

"How are feeling now, omma?" I ask. I can tell that her health isn't that good but she manages to give me a small smile. Her lips are dry and cracking so I give her a glass of water which she drinks in one shot.

"I'm fine Eunhae. Don't worry about me. I'll be just fine." She reassures me. She gets up and hugs me tightly and before I could stop myself my face is stricken with tears. My mom pats my back soothingly and eventually my sobs die slowly.

After visiting with my mom I headed home since the visiting hours were over. I told my mom about Kai and she was ecstatic about the news. She had such a huge smile on her face and she was happy that I am doing what other girls around my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter