Chapter 14

What should I name this Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Today's chapter may be a bit a short. Also it may contain feels that will make you throw up rainbows and hearts.

 

 

Eunahe Pov

It's saturday morning and I don't feel like getting out of bed. I just want to lay here all day in my cozy warm bed since the weather is getting colder. But I guess the person that is banging on my door like there is so tomorrow has other plans. I groan and get out bed walking lazily to the door.

"I'm coming." I shout at who ever is out there but the banging doesn't stop.

"I said I'm coming ." I say harshly as I open the door.

I'm surprised to see a casually dressed Kai standing in front of my door. I can't help but admire him at how handsome he looks in skinny faded jeans and a simple white tee. I guess I stared at him for too long because I  could hear him chuckling.

"Are you going to stare at me all day or are you going to let me in."

I just move a bit and he makes his way in.

"What are you doing here this early in the morning?" 

"Is it wrong to visit my girlfriend at her house?" He asks with a straight face.

"No -  WAIT WHAT? g-girlfriend?" I squeak.

"Well I am interested in you and it's only right I call you my girlfriend." He shrugs

I soften when he says that he's interested in me. I know he doesn't want to say that he likes me since he's probably scared of me leaving him. He needs to understand that I won't leave him. I have to admit that I'm falling for him slowly since he's showing me a side of him that I've never seen.

"Ok so what are you doing here early , BOYFRIEND?" I joke at him.

His eyes widen and brings me flush to his chest. My hands resting on his chest. He guy seriously loves skinship.

"Say it one more time." He says and I know what he's talking about. He wants me to say that he's my boyfriend. Probably not believing that I'm accepting him this fast.

I just smile
"I said, boyfriend."

He just hugs me caressing my hair. I pull away from him and make him sit on the couch. 

"Ok now seriously tell me. What are doing here?"

"We're going shopping so go get ready and it better not take more than 10 minutes." He warns.

"Why are we going shopping this early? And why do we need to go shopping?" I ask puffing my cheeks.

He grabs my cheeks and squishes them making me look like a duck.

"We have to go to my noona's wedding anniversary today, remember she invited us both?"

"But why do I need to go shopping for that? No, no if you're thinking about buying me clothes, forget it. I'm not letting you  buy anything." I state clearly.

"I don't care. You are coming with me and that's final."

"No,I'm not going and that's final." I say stubbornly. 

Just as I say that Kai picks me and throws me over his shoulder. He takes me to my room and throws me on the bed. As soon as my back touches the mattress my chest touches his as he is on top of me. He comes closer with a smirk on his face and I hold my breath.

"Fine, we won't go but since we don't have work today let's do something productive. But I warn you it will leave you tired." He whispers.

"Y-you wouldn't!" I exclaim knowing w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter