Chapter 12

What should I name this Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhae Pov

 

   I suddenly woke up on a cold bathroom floor. How long have I been sleeping here? I'm about to go out when I remember the events that happened before. I need to get out of here fast. I open the bathroom door slowly trying not to make any noise. I walk out silently and I see that it's still night. The room is dark and I see a figure laying on the bed. Which is obviously my jerk boss. I walk up to him slowly to see if he's sleeping or awake. From his calm breathing I can tell he's peacefully sleeping. His face looks so different now that I see him like this. It looks peaceful almost child like. I'm mesmerized by his beauty. How can he look so calm and harmless now but when morning comes he's a spawn of the devil. I just shake my head and turn on my heels so go out the room. Suddenly a hand grabs my wrist and pulls me on the bed with me underneath them. I gasp loudly and see that Kim Jongin's face is just a an inch from mine. I just freeze.  He looking at my face intently his gaze wandering on my face. I just can't help but blush.

"What were doing staring at me while I sleep. Are you a ert in disguise,Eunhae?"

What the heck? And why is he calling me by my name? We're not close. 

"You must be mistaken Kim Jongin." 

He brings his face even closer if that's even possible and he puts his mouth next to my ear. I feel his hot breath on my neck and I can't help but shiver at the sensation. 

"Jongin"

"Huh?"

"Call me Jongin. I'm not your boss right now." He whispers. 

I just don't know what to say. I'm so shocked. What is wrong with this guy. I push him off me and get out the room immediately and go to the front door. As I'm about to open the door he comes behind me. 

"Are you going to show people a free strip show?"

I just then realize what I'm wearing. I look down and see his shirt and boxers on my body. I groan inwardly and back away from the door.

"Can I pease have my clothes back, Mr. Kim?"

"Yes of ofcourse."

"But on one condition."

"W-what is that?"

"You have to spend the night here with me."

"W-whatt??" I ask flustered and most likely with a blush. 

He just looks at me for a while before he bursts out laughing. He's just laughing like crazy while I'm just standing there.

When he's finally calm from his little lunatic state he talks 
again . This time sprouting his usual bull. 

"You actually thought that me KIM JONGIN will want a girl like you. Never in my life and yeah when I said call me Jongin that was a lie. I NEVER WANT YOU TO CALL ME JONGIN." He says.

Ok this guy has serious personality issues. I wonder if he ever consulted a psychiatrist for his bipolar disorder. 

 I scoff at his cockiness loud enough for him to hear before I chuckle. "You actually think that I'm going to call you by your name KIM JONGIN? Then you are utterly mistaken because I have no I REPEAT no intentions of calling you that or getting to know you better. So please keep that arrogance and shove it up your ." I say harshly. 

As soon as I say that I open the door and slam it shut behind me. Right now I don't care if I'm wearing presentable clothes or not. I just need to get away from devil's son. 

I mentally slap myself when I walk out the house. One thing is that I just walked out without my bag and phone. Second thing is it's almost morning and I'm still wearing his clothes.

I just sit in front of his steps for a few minutes before getting up to get a taxi. It's ok I'll just hail a taxi and run to my apartment from there. No one is going to notice my clothes. The sun hasn't risen fully yet anyway. I walk out the gate but quickly hide myself when I see a black BMW. Someone gets out the car and I try to hide myself behind a bush. But I guess I terribly failed when I see a person walking towards me. Please don't come here I pray silently but I think I have sinned too much because my prayers aren't being heard. I'm sorry I stole that glittery pencil in second grade so please don't let any one come here. 

"Eunhae is that you?" I hear a voice say.

I stand up immediately "B-Baekhyun? what are you doing here early in the morning?" 

"I could ask you the same thing." He raises his eyebrow.

"W-wait! Did you just come out of Kai's house? And what are you wearing?" He asks panicked. 

I wave my hands in front of me. "It's not what you are thinking. Oh God this is so embarrassing."

Just as I say that I hear the speak behind us.

"Oh hyung, you brought the file I asked you to?"

"Y-yeah it's in the car. I was just asking Eunhae what she was doing here early in the morning."

"Eunhae you didn't tel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter