Chapter 9

What should I name this Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunhae Pov 

Just as I walked into my tiny apartment I see my mother sitting at the dining table waiting for me. I sigh and leave everything that happened at the back of my head. 

"I'm home." 

"Oh Eunhae you're back? How was your first day at work? When you called to tell me about your new job I was so happy. You finally have your dream job, working at Kim Corp.So tell me how was it? Was your boss nice? How about the other workers? Oh, did they make you work hard? How ab-"

"Slow down omma, I'll tell you the details but first I need to eat. I'm starving." I chuckle at her.

Ahhh this it. I love how my mom worries about me. I love that I have someone at home waiting for me. I just love my mom and I can't help but think what would happen to me if something happened to her. She isn't feeling well lately and I need to take her to the doctor. But first I need to find another job and obviously I'm not going to tell my mom about this. I don't want her to worry. 

I finished my dinner and kissed my mom goodnight before going to wash up for the night. 

After I took a long hot shower to release my stress I lied down on my bed. I just can't help but think about what happened.

No Eunhae stop thinking about that jerk he doesn't deserve this much attention. The first thing I need to do tomorrow morning is to resign from Kim Corp and find a new job. I need to get out of that hell before it's too late,I think as I fall into deep slumber. 

I wake up the next morning frowning that the night ended to quickly. I went to sleep late last night and right now I'm so sleepy. But I have to get my up and go to Kim Corp to resign.


As I'm walking over to the company a car came screeching over to me. It was so close that my thighs were touching the headlights. 
My heart is beating so fast right now. I look to see who that in the car is. I need to give him a piece of my mind. I see a familiar person coming out of the car.

"Hows my morning gift Ms.Song? Like it? And I thought that you would never come back here at MY company again." He raises an eyebrow.

Oh God just how I want to punch his face until it leaves a bruise. I breath deeply to control my anger.

"Please don't be mistaken Mr.Kim I do not wish to see you and nor do I wish to work at your company. I just came to give my resignation leter." I wave the letter in front of his face. 

I expect him to be a bit shocked or angry but he's just standing there with his arms crossed against his chest smirking at me. Ok I'm getting freaked out. Is guy normal? He's always smirking at me. Oh just how I want to wipe that smirk off his face. 

I just ignore him and walk past him. I go in the building and give my letter to the receptionist. 

"Please hand this to Mr. Kim."

"Why can't you hand it in yourself to me?"

I turn around to see Mr. Kim in front of me. He has a serious expression almost angry. I don't know what this man is thinking. Before I could leave from ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter