Chapter 25

What should I name this Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N) please excuse the last chapter I know it was lame. But I hope you like this chapter. Also I changed the honeymoon destination from Switzerland to New York since I live here and know more about it. I thought it would be better to write about a place I know rather than a place which I have only seen on my screen.
Enjoy!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to a loud banging on the front door. What the hell?! Who would it be at this time? I sigh and get out of my bed with wobbly feet. That jerk is never going to open the door so I have do it instead.

"Who is it?" I ask the person who has been trying to knock down the door.

"It's me Kyungsoo. Please open up." I furrow my brows in confusion. Why would he be here at this time? But nonetheless I open the door.

"Where's Kai? He asks as he walks in.
"He's sleeping." As soon as I say I see a sleepy Kai walking out of the room. Confusion written on his face.

Kyungsoo walked up him and grabbed him by his collar.
"KAI YOU HEAD! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME? YOU GOT MARRIED AND DIDNT EVEN TELL ME?"

Woahhhhh what's gone into him? How did he go from sweet to cold? Is it because he didn't invite him to wedding? Well it figures since they're close friends.

"You said you loved me you . Is this what I deserve to love you back?"

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE? KA-KAI IS GAY? AND THEY WERE A COUPLE? And suddenly Kyungsoo was grabbed by his wrist and Kai teleported out of the house. I rushed to the window and saw them getting on a dragon? Whaaaaa..... And it doesn't stop there. The dragon is KRIS. WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


This is all you guys are getting. Teehee. Just wanted to throw in some comic relief in the middle of this sea of angst.

Ok now let's get to the real story.

 

___________________________________________

(A/N: Recommended song "Baby don't cry";"Starlight tears"- BOF ost)

 


I groggily woke up at 3 a.m for our flight. I don't want to go. I mean of course I want to go. Who doesn't want to go on vacation and that too in New York. I just don't want to go with him. Who knows what he's going to do with me once we get there. We drove to the airport in silence. When we finally reached there I was shocked to see Kai take me a secluded area. The board read 'VIP ONLY'. I saw a personal plane standing for us. Wow this guy is no joke. He's filthy rich even more than I imagined but I could care less.


It was 10:00 pm when we landed on JFK airport in New York. Currently we're on our way to the hotel, I guess. The flight was rather long and even though we came in his private jet I am still tired. Kai was sitting beside me but it seems like I was alone. During the whole flight he didn't even speak with me once nor did he spare a glance at me. It hurts my heart so much when he doesn't want to talk to me, heck he does even want to look at me. Am I really that bad? It hurts me that he acts this way. It hurts that I love him. His phone rings breaking the awkward silence in between us.

"Hello? Yes noona we got there safely." I guess Hyeri unnie was asking him about our plane ride. I unconsciously smile because Hyeri unnie is so sweet. Even though she didn't know of our marriage she wasn't angry.

He suddenly screams pulling me out of my trance, "Wait! What? Are you serious noona? Why would you do such a thing? I thought- ok forget it. I said it's ok. Ok bye I'll speak with you later."

I uninterestedly look away and stare out the moving car. I put down the window and a smile comes on my face the cold air fills my nose. I love this feeling of the cold air that makes my face feel numb. It distracts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter