Chapter 7

What should I name this Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhae's POV

"You should have told me sooner. I would have made you my mistress so I could have given you my attention to you and your body every night." He whispers into my ear.

Thats it I don't give a damn if this guy is my boss. He has no right to insult me like this. 

"SLAPP."

Ok I just slapped my boss and I don't give a crap if he's going to fire me. If someone doesn't respect me and accuses me of these lowly things like flirting I can't stay mum about it.

"I quite your job Mr.Kim."

I turn around to face the door and unlock it. As I'm about to walk out the door I hear his voice that is dripping with venom.

"You think I'm going to let you go Ms.Song after you did this to me? You must be mistaken because I'm not going to fire you. I'm going to keep as my employee and better yet I'm going to make you my personal secretary. After I do that I will make your life hell. I Kim Jongin will never forget this slap and I will make you regret it also."

I don't want to reply this insane guy so I slam the door and leave. As soon as I turn the corner tears start blinding my vision. Don't think that I'm a weak person but no one has insulted me like this before. Before I can try to calm myself down someone blocks my way. I look up with teary eyes to see no other than Baekhyun. He's smiling but as soon as he sees my face that is now stained with tears his smile fell. 

"What happened Eunhae? Who did this to you?" He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter