Chapter 17

What should I name this Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing here?" He asks.

He goes to Kai and stands in front of him with his intimidating height. But Kai didn't cower back, he was staring right at him. The guy holds his hand up and I panic a bit. To my surprise he puts his hand on Kai's shoulder.

The tall guy speaks with a straight face. "Is this the way to talk to your hyung, you ."

"Tshh hyung my . Didn't you ever hear Sehun saying there is no such thing as a hyung." Kai says while he chuckles

"We'll see about that. Just watch what I do to that prick when I see him."

"When did you come back Yi Fan hyung?"

"Shut up don't call me that. You know I don't like it, I told you guys to call me Kris." He snaps at Kai.

Kai just laughs at his expression. Kris goes to him and smacks him on his head. Kai curses and rubs his head furiously.

"What the hell man?"

"That's what you deserve."
He takes him into a headlock and I just cough a little making them realize that I'm still here.

"Oh I'm sorry." Kris says to me

"It's ok I'll just be going now."

"Eunhae go to my office and wait for me." Kai says

"Is this THE Eunhae? The one everyone is talking about?"

"H-how do you know?" Kai asks confused

"You told me yourself. You don't remember?"

"I... Did?" He tilts his head in confusion

"Ya when did you become so forgetful? And everyone knows. They told me how you act around her."

I just blush at what he said and turn to go away.

"Wait! Eunhae-shi," he calls from behind and comes closer to grab my wrist.

I look at him confusingly and then at my wrist. He notices this and he coughs before releasing my wrist.

"It's only right that we introduce ourselves. I am Kris, one of Kai's best friend. I came here from China. Nice to meet you."

I start to introduce myself "I-"

He stops me," I know you already Eunhae. I can call you Eunhae right? Of course I can call you that since you're Kai's GIRL," he emphasizes on the girl and I can't pinpoint the tone of his voice. Is it anger? Annoyed? I don't know.

I just nod at him and look back to see Kai staring at us. I turn around and go straight to the office as he told me to.

A few minutes later the door opens loudly and shuts with a bang. Oh God I know he's angry. Why does he always have to do this? He comes to me and makes me stand up forcefully and holds my shoulders.

I try to break away from him, "What the hell Kai?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter