Chapter 13

What should I name this Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunhae Pov 

He just drags me along with him like rag-doll. This guy is furious and I have no idea why. What did I do now?

He reaches his office and pulls me in with him. He slams the door and turns around to hold my shoulders. 

"WHAT WAS BAEKHYUN HYUNG DOING IN YOUR HOUSE?" He screams. 

Seriously what is wrong with this guy. He's acting like he's my boyfriend asking what Baekhyun was doing in my house. 

I just scoff and take his hands off of my shoulders. 

"Why do you care who comes to my house or what I do?"

"Aishh." 
He messes up his perfectly gelled hair and kicks a chair before coming towards me again. I walk backwards and my back unfortunately collides with the wall. He traps me in between his hands and brings his face close to mine. 

"S-stay away from me." I try to push his chest but he takes this as a opportunity and pins my hands to the wall. 

"I asked what was hyung doing in your house and this time if you say something unnecessary.....I'll kiss you." He whispers dangerously. His lips close to mine. 

I gulp at his words.
"He-he was just dropped me off and  I offered him to coffee."

"Did hyung say anything to you?"

"No." 
"Other than promising to be there with me from now on." I mutter the last part but I guess he still heard it since his lips are mine..AGAIN. Why is he always kissing me? I just push him off and wipe my lips harshly. 

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"I told you I would kiss you if you say something unnecessary." He shrugs

"WHY DO ALWAYS KISS ME? YOU TOOK AWAY MY FIRST KISS LAST TIME AND NOW THE SECOND TOO." I just can't control my anger. How can this guy just keep on kissing me like it's no big deal?

To my annoyance he just smirks. 

"Fourth."

"Huh?" I ask confused. 

"I kissed you two times that night and I'm about to steal your fourth kiss..right now." He smirks before bending down to kiss me again. And this time I could feel my eyes closing. 

He pulls away what felt like eternity and smiles. Yes I said smile not smirk. By now I'm probably blushing like crazy so I hide my face with my hair and look straight at the floor. 

He holds the sides of my face and makes me look at him. 

"I don't know what I'm feeling right now, Eunhae but I've never felt like this before. Until I figure out what I'm feeling and how deep it has gotten please stay by me and don't go to someone else." 

I just stare at him in shock the words he said not sinking in. 
Is he... trying to say that he fell for me? That he likes me? Woah when did this just happen? Weren't we suppose to hate each other? I hate him..right?

"Ok back to work now. We can discuss this later." 

I just nod at him and continue to my desk relieved that he gave me some space.

I didn't even notice that it was time to go home until Kim Jongin came to me. 

"It's time go Eunhae."

"Oh Mr.Kim I didn't even notice. I'll be leaving after  I'm finished with this file."

He suddenly brings his face close to mine and his hot breath touches my lips. 
"Call me Kai from now on and you have to listen to me now."

"Mr. Kim ho-"

"Another word and I'll kiss you again. I'm sure you know it's not an empty threat." He smirks.

"Yes Mr , I mean K-Kai." I blush deeply when I say his name.

"Ok lets go home then."

"But I'm still not done with my work." 

"It's ok just finish it tomorrow it's not urgent anyways."

"Ok if you say so. I'll be leaving first."

I pick up my bag and phone that Kai brought with him from his house. I say goodbye to the rest of the workers and head out the building. As soon as I step on the sidewalk a black car stops right in front of me. When the window rolls down I'm surprised to see Kai in there. 

"W-wha...how did you get here so fast?" I ask 

"I have my ways. Now get in."

"It's ok I'll go home by the bus. You don't need to strain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter