Chapter 4

What should I name this Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV


        "If I didn't have an interview with Kim Corp I would have taught Mr. Arrogant here a lesson he would remember," she mutters under her breath

 

       As soon as I hear that I gasp a little but that over comes with a smirk on my face. I can't stop smirking at the thought of how I'm going to torture this girl. I bump into her shoulder hard as I walk out the cafe.


"Damn it I need a change of clothes Hyung," I say as  I call my maid at home to tell her to prepare my clothes.

"I'm going home hyung," I say as I make my way to my BMW.

 

"Wait! Kai what about the interview?" He says.

 

"You go ahead and start with the interview, I'll be back after I change my clothes."

"Ok be back early then," he says as he leaves into the building.

 

       Of course I have to be at the interview. I have to look at her priceless expression when she sees that the man she threw coffee at is actually her boss.

 

        I know what you guys are thinking. No, I'm not going to reject her. I'm going to hire and make her life miserable. Just wait and watch Ms. Coffee look at how I'm going to ruin your life.

 

   No, I'm not a sadist. I have to teach that girl a lesson for running her small little mouth at me THE KIM JONGIN. THE MOST RICHEST MAN IN KOREA.

Oh I can't wait this is going to be fun.

_______________________________________

                          Eunhae POV

       

         As soon as I enter the interview room I see 5 beautiful men seated in front of me. I gulp nervously and soon that nervousness is turned to shock as I see the man from the cafe named Baekhyun.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter