Chapter 20

What should I name this Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shoutout to annisanovy and Not_Jamless  for guessing that Jaejoong was the culprit.

 

"What are you doing here, Jaejoong-shi!?" I ask again and he just smirks at me pulling me closer to him. I try to free myself but he's just too strong. 

"Let.. Me go!!" I shout at him but he doesn't react at all. What should I do? What if someone sees us like this? What if Jongie sees us? No no no I can't let him get the wrong idea of us. I haven't admitted but I have fallen deeper for that guy. He trusts me and he's going to be hurt. I can't afford to loose him like this. 

I-I LOVE HIM. 

"The first time I saw you at the office you took my breath away. I just wanted you to myself but when I heard that my beloved bro in law had taking a liking to you I grew more interested. I wanted to know what kind of girl you were for him to fall for you when he hasn't opened his heart for anyone. And also I want to take revenge from him." He smirks and looks at me with a dark look in his eyes. I push his chest hard and he stumbles a little. 

My anger grew as I heard his bull, "You're disgusting do you know that? How could you do that to your brother in law? And most importantly how could you do that to your wife? She loves you so much and you are here trying to get her brother's girl. You are sick. I didn't know people like you existed in this world. Why don't you just divorce your wife huh? Instead of-" 
I scream at him but he cuts me off by bringing me flush to his chest and to my annoyance he just smirks and comes closer to me. I feel so disgusted. 

"I'll do as you say, BABY." He says and my eyes widen. What is he trying to do? I'm frozen on my spot and suddenly he comes closer to my face and kisses me at the corner of my lips. But if someone saw they would be mistaken and think we were actually kissing. I could swear I heard the door close.Oh no! What is someone saw us. I push him off and slap him hard on his cheek. He puts a hand on his now cheek and continues to smirk. 

"I won't forget this gift baby. Just you wait I'll give you a bigger and better gift than this." He spits out and storms his way down the stairs. I slump down on the floor and try to calm down.What if it was Kai who saw us. I shake my head to clear the negative thoughts from my head. After I felt a bit better I made my way downstairs and try to find Kai. I spot him talking with someone and I go to stand behind him. I feel a bit scared about the incident. He couldn't have seen us, right?
He turns around slightly surprised but he breaks into a grin and holds my hand. I sigh in relief at the thought of him not seeing us. The rest of party goes by with my thoughts wandering around. 

When we reach home Kai hesitates to let me go. "What's wrong Kai?" I ask him a bit worried.

"Nothing just..." He stops and sighs before pecking my lips.

I still have a uneasy feeling pooling through out my body. I possible can't tell Kai about this. He wouldn't like it one bit. I definitely can't tell his sister that would be too much. If I think about it I don't think anyone would believe me. Come on he's family and I'm just an outsider. I just hope that he doesn't try to do something else. I sleep uneasily that night. My mind filled with thoughts. 

As morning comes I wake up to see a horrible looking reflection of me. I have dark circles and my hair is a mess.
I wash up and get dressed for work. I put concealer on underneath my eyes to hide the panda eyes I have been sporting. I wear a simple black button down shirt with white pants. I put my hair into a ponytail and throw on a white blazer. When I look presentable enough I walk out of my house and to the bus stop. 

When I reach the office I go straight to my desk and start to work. It's almost time for lunch and I still haven't seen Kai. Maybe he's in some meeting. 
I go to the employee cafeteria and I just get myself a cup of coffee since I don't have an appeti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter