Chapter 22

What should I name this Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up feeling lightheaded. Why do I feel so miserable? Oh yeah Kai stomped on my heart yesterday. I feel like crying every time I think about his attitude towards me. I take in a deep breath and go to wash up. I head downstairs towards the kitchen and see no one there. I guess he already left for work. I take a sigh of relief because I don't have to see him and listen to his crude comments. I don't feel like eating anything so I just drink a glass of water and head out to work. As soon as I reach the glass building I stare at it my heart pounding in my chest. I don't want to go in, who knows what kind of hell is waiting for me. I take a deep breath and walk in.

As soon as I take a step into the building all eyes are on me. Why is everyone looking at me? Please don't tell me that Kai told everyone. No this was not supposed to happen. I don't want to face hell at work too. Is it not enough that he tortures me at home that he ruined my peace here also. I greet everyone with a forced smile but no one responds, they just look at me in disgust. I hurriedly walk into the elevator. I walk into the back and other people pool into the front. Thank God no one noticed me. As the doors close I hear people talking. ABOUT ME.

The girl with blond hair turns to her friend,"Did you hear? You know that girl Eunhee or whatever,Mr. Kim's personal secretary. Someone saw her going into his house. At night!"

"Oh my God! She spent the night there? She's such a . She probably just came here to work to get into his pants. Wow! I can't believe it. She looks like such an angel and guess what she turned out to be. A ! How can she spend nights with her boss. She's doing it for the money."

I can't take it anymore. I clench my teeth and ball my hands into fists. I can't take this torture. Please someone stop them I don't want to hear anymore. My lips are trembling and my breathing is irregular. I feel like my heart is going to stop any second.

"Shut up everyone! Do we pay you to gossip?" Someone says. I know who is it. But before I could say anything the doors open and everyone steps out. I fall to the floor and that person comes to hold me.

"Baek!" I say with my uneven breaths.

"Lets get you out of here Eunhae." He takes me up to the roof and I feel much better. The cool air on my skin never felt better. There is silence between us maybe because we don't know where to start from. We just sit and stare at nothing in particular.

"You were there the entire time. Why didn't you say something? Why let them hurt you Eunhae?" He turns to me. His eyes bore into mine and I feel myself shiver. He's looking at me so intensely like he's trying to read my soul. I look away from him and play with my fingers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter