Chapter 28

What should I name this Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As soon as we got back home he dragged me to the bedroom. I shook his hand off of my wrist and glared at him.

"Why are you...?" I sigh. "Why are you doing all of this? What is the purpose? Just let me go if you don't like me."

"No, I will never let you go. You have to pay the price for what you did to me." He said with his hands clenched into fists.

Before I could answer he left me alone in the room. I sighed and sat on the bed. I don't know why he hates me so much but I can't help but love him. Why do I love him so much? I don't know myself.
I got up and looked out the window. The stars were shining brightly in the sky. A smile formed on my face as I saw the brightest star.

"Appa, are you looking at me from above? I hope you're doing ok up there. Don't worry about umma. I won't let her come to you yet. I need her. I'm hurt appa. It hurts me here." I put a hand on my heart."Is this how it feels to love someone that hates you? I love him too much and I don't know what to do."

The door slammed open and I looked to see Kai standing there all dressed up ready to go somewhere. "Get ready. We're going back to Korea. Right now."

"And.." He started to say but closed his mouth." Forget it just hurry up." He left and I looked at him confusingly. I shruged my shoulders it's not like I wanted to be with him any longer. I didn't even see anything in New York. This was the worst trip ever. I wouldn't even call this a honeymoon. I threw my clothes and my toiletries into my bag. I took a quick shower and put on a baggy sweater and jeans.

I went downstairs and saw that Kai was sitting on the sofa with his face in his hands. He murmured something inaudible into his hands. I cleared my throat letting him know that I'm ready.

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a few hours we would land in a Korea and I'm still hung up on the fact that we had to leave so early and so suddenly. I have this weird feeling that makes my stomach go queasy. I can't explain the feeling but I think something bad is going to happen. I turned my head over to the right to see Kai sitting with his head on the head rest and his eyes shut closed. His breathing was so calm and even I could tell he was asleep.

When I look at him like this I can't believe that he's the same guy that hurts me and mentally tortures me. Right now he looks like a innocent child. I shook my head trying to clear the unnecessary thoughts.

I don't know when I fell asleep but I jerked up as someone was shaking me awake. I groaned as I opened my eyes wanting to sleep more.

"We're here. Get up." He said as he exited the plane. I followed him to the car and waited as the driver put our luggage into the trunk. I smiled as I smelled the air of Seoul. Even though New York is the most popular city in the world I feel better here in Seoul.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter