Chapter 6

What should I name this Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ok guys action is starting now. Hold your hearts from now on because you never know  when they will be hurt. Just a heads up that Kai is going to mean as hell and an from now but you will get to see his caring side. So  enjoy.

 

 

 

 

 

Kai POV

     I come into my office annoyed. I loosen my tie to take it off and throw it on my couch. What the hell does she think of herself. Every woman out there is dying to be with me. In a snap of my fingers I can have 50 women in front of me.

   "AISHHHH." I have never been so insulted in my life. Who is she to speak that way to THE KIM JONGIN.

 

 I hear a knock on my door and I fix my messed up hair. Damn I'm so pissed off. 

 

    "Come in." I bark harshly at whoever it is. The door opens and the maknae walks in. Oh man why did he have to come at this time. I am in no mood for his jokes.

 

   "Whats wrong hyung? Girl rejected you?" He says with a smirk.

   

 "WHY WOULD SOMEONE REJECT ME SEHUN?I'm the KIM JONGIN remember!?"

 

"Yah yah whatever."
As soon as he says that the door flies open revealing a very flustered Suho hyung.

     

 "What happened hyung? Is there any problem?" Sehun asks worriedly.

 "Kai he's here!"

 

"Who? Him again?"

   

   "Oh God that guy just doesn't learn does he." I say as I storm my way out the office with Suho hyung and Sehun following right behind. 

 

If you're thinking who I'm talking about I think I should tell you now before I loose my mind with anger.

 

The guy that just came is my one and only brother in law, Jaejoong.
My sister got married to him because she fell in love with that guy who is a . We tried to stop her but she tried to commit suicide a few times before we gave up. The only thing he wants is money. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter