Chapter 11

What should I name this Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunhae Pov

 I grudgingly walk to my cubicle. I don't want to work here but what can I do now.Well at least I have my own work space.Even though its a small as a closet but still it has privacy. I have a load of work to finish and I also have to make his schedule for today. Well I guess its kind of good since I don't have to see his face. I'm so immersed into my work that I jump slightly when my door bursts open revealing a furious Kim Jongin. 
Man this guy is always angry it seems that he has to pay to be happy. Anyways, I look up immediately and he walks to me.

"Who said you can sit here. You're my personal secretary have you forgotten." He barked. Ok what is this guy's problem he could be a little nicer.

"Well you didn't tell that I couldn't. Ok your majesty I'll stand." I smirk.

"Oh this woman. I said you can't sit in this office."

"Then tell should I take my chair out on the roof." What hell is wrong with me why am I being so sarcastic to him. Oh yah he insulted me last night so at least I can get him mad. I snicker.

 "Follow me." He turns to the door and walks out.

"I said follow me NOW."

I just sigh and walk behind him. He heads straight to his office and motions for me to come in. As I walk in I see that there is a desk and chair in the corner of his room. I furrow my brows in confusion but it all goes away with a shock when he speaks.

"You are going to be in room since you are MY personal secretary." He smirks.

Oh this did not just happen. How can I be in one room with this guy everyday all day long. I think I would need to do some drugs so I won't remember my time spent here.

"Are you happy that you can't even talk now Eunhae?" He his eyebrow.

Ok I really need to do some drugs. Hmm maybe I can buy some from an underground dealer on my way home. Or better yet should I go to a contract killer and get him finished. Yah I think I should do that. The world is going to be a cleaner place. Ahhh I'm such a genius. 

I just ignore him and go to sit on my chair. He just lets me be and walks to sit on his own. 

After a while he speaks again ruining my concentration. 
"Oh yah by the way you need to go a construction site today and just stay there the whole day. And you may leave right now."

I walk out after getting the address from him and boy am I glad that I don't have to sit there and listen to his bull. 

The driver drops me off to the construction site and leaves. I notice that the sky is getting dark and I believe it's going to rain hard today. I just go in and greet the workers telling them that I'm just here to overlook. 

I've been here for about three hours now. I'm so tired right now and my stomach is growling with hunger. Ok just two more hours left and I'm out of here. I find a room to sit in and  I see that it's not yet completed since only cement and plywood is holding up the the ceiling. There is a door and the windows have no glass on them. 

 I just don't know what happened but I fell asleep. I jolt awake as soon as I heard the  sky rumbling. I get up immediately and try to go out the room. But the door is closed. I try to twist the handle but it look like it's jammed. 

I see out the window and it's raining hard and I hear thunder. I close my eyes as another deafening sound came. I just hate thunder. There's just something about it that scares me. Maybe it's the loud sound or maybe because I'm afraid it might fall on me. 

I go back to the door to try my luck again maybe it will open now. I try to twist the handle with all my strength but Its still jammed. I think I'm sitting here about two hours now.I can't even call anyone since I left my phone in the office in a hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter