Chapter 2

Together

Haneul’s POV

I was panicking about my life being at stake and how I’m going to suffer for the rest of my life. After ruining the stage of the very loved and protected members of rice (BAP), my whole life is gonna end. I can see my life flash pass me. I see myself on the streets begging for food and how I have no where to go. How their fan girls follow me everywhere and haunt about that incident for the rest of my life. Im doomed. The next thing I know, I out.

‘Yah! Hyung do you think she’s dead…?’ I tried to open my eyes but I could not. I could hear whispers around me and that voice that captured my attention. ‘She’s not. Stop freaking out.’ I felt someone’s warm and gentle hand my head. I slowly open my eyes and blinked away the dizziness. I regain my sight.

‘OMO! You’re awake!’ a girl with big eyes and long brown hair met eyes with me. She had those pair of gentle eyes that could read through your soul. I blinked a couple of times, I wanted to say something but my throat was dry.

‘Ah~ You must be thirsty!’ she quickly reach out to grab a bottle of water and open it for me to take a sip. She helped me sat up and gently place the tip of the bottle to my lips. Slowly tilt it to help the water slide down. This was the first time someone ever took care of me so well. No one took such care of me before… ii was always… alone.

‘Yah! She’s not that sick. You leave, I don’t want to see someone who just ruined the stage.’ That voice, it was that guy who got my attention. I looked at him in daze. Those words hurt… I know Im used to them but… when it came from him, it hurt a lot more.. why?

‘Yah! Bang Yongguk! How could you talk like that?’ that girl who was helping spoke up. ‘Wae? She just ruined our stage! We should be angry!’ the guy now known as Bang Yongguk yelled.

‘She did not mean to. I saw what happened, its not her fault.’ When she said that, my heart stopped beating. Why? why? Why would she noticed me? I was at the far corner how could she noticed me? Why is she helping me? Is she pretending…?

‘Yah… Rikku stop. Don’t get involved.’ A guy walked towards her and pulled her I his arms. he had the most scary stare and he had perfect features which most guys don’t. ‘Im sorry..’ I muttered as I slowly got up from the couch I was on. My ankle hurt a lot but I forced myself to get up. I should leave before she gets into trouble with the guys.

I felt someone wrapped an arm around my shoulder and pulling me closer. Allowing me to use him as a support. I looked towards my left and saw those pair of gentle looking doe-like eyes again. ‘Im sorry. It’s my fault the stage got ruined. Im sorry.’ I looked towards Yongguk. ‘Im sorry please don’t yell at Rikku sshi. I appreciate the help but its my fault.’ I did a 90 degree bow and slowly push the guy’s arm away and limped towards the door.

‘No! Wait!’ I turned back and saw Rikku grabbing onto my wrist. She turned towards the guys ‘If I can get the people who did this to apologise in public later when you perform again. You *points to Yongguk* will apologise to her.’ I was stunned by what she said. who was I to her to make her want to help me so much.. Why is she doing this…?

‘Hyung, let Rikku do this. I’ll owe you a favor.’ The guy that hugged her earlier spoke.

‘Aish! Whats with you people! Why are you helping her so much?! Urgh! Fine do whatever you want’ with that he left the room pushing me aside. ‘Haneul sshi, please wait here for me and don’t put on that stupid mascot outfit.’ With that she her heels and left the room. I look at her back view… how could she be so strong….?

After she left, everyone went to do their own things while I stood by the door waiting anxiously for her return. Someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned around and came face to face with the doe-like eyes again. ‘You should sit down.’ He smiled at me and led me to the couch.

‘You don’t have to do be so nice to me..’ I muttered while playing with my fingers. ‘I wont tell your fans how different you are off stage…’ There was a moment of silence before he cluck lightly at me. I looked at him wide eyed… ‘Eh..?’

‘You’re so amusing..’ before he pat my head and ruffled my hair.