Chapter 31

Together

Rikku’s POV

"Haneul ah, I can only stay for a day. I want to spend as much time as I can with you but...I would like to talk to daehyun. To clear up some air...?"she nod and she hugged me.

"Now you two!*point at himchan and yongguk*better not split my sister into two. I want a fair and clean game. Understood?"they both nod like good little boys and Haneul titled her head sideways wondering what I meant. After bidding goodbye to Haneul who stayed to make sure I got into a taxi safely. She cling onto my arm like a little kitten. I beamed remembering how cutely she pouted when I left.

As much as I wanted to spend time with her, I have to clear up some misunderstanding with daehyun. He has a very important place in my heart. I want to explain to him clearly why I did hid the fact that I had a boyfriend and why I was flirting with Jaejoong. When I got to the apartment, everything was dark. It seems like no one is at home. I the hall lights and I saw a pair of heels. 'did daehyun invited his sister or something?'I wondered and I walked towards his room.

I was afraid he would be busy or asleep so I did not call to tell him I was coming. I just wanted to try my luck. When I turned the corner and his room door was opened. What caught my attention was that I saw man straddling a girl's waist. He was half and he had blonde hair...could it be...?No!it must be someone else.. the whole group is blonde so it must be the other members right..?My daehyun will never do this to me...right..?

I gather enough courage "daehyun..?"I choked out and I wished so badly that half person was not him. but my prayers were not answer. There I saw daehyun stradding a girl's waist, half and he had a shocked expression on his face. He jumped off the bed and tried to reached out to me. I my heels and ran out the apartment. I don't know where I was going or where I was running to. I just wanted to get as far away as possible.

The image kept flashing back an fort in my mind. The way he looked at me and how he did not run after me? Is he punishing me for what I did? He is punishing me cause I never told Jaejoong I had a boyfriend and that I was flirting with him? Even if it's a punishment, isn't that too much...?My feet finally stopped and I looked up to see where I was.

I was standing in front of a taxi stand. I got into the taxi and told him to bring me back to my hotel.It felt like the longest ride and a lot when through my mind. I got out and carried my heavy heart back to the hotel. I dragged my feet all the way to the front of my room.

I dig through my bag and found my key card.I was about to tap it and enter when I heard a familiar husky and airy voice spoke. "Are you not going to invite me..?"My eyes widen when I realized who it was. Standing there in front of me was Jaejoong. He gave me a smirk before tapping my card and pushing me in.

"Nice place you got~ pity you don't get to spend it. Our flight is in about four hours away. We could spend sometime before heading to the airport."He took the room service menu and started ordering. It's like he has no idea I'm not interested. I stood there and just stare at him. He turned and gave me wink.

"I know I'm like the finest thing in the world but stop starring at me like that."I rolled my eyes and threw my bag on the couch.

"I'm not in the mood and I would appreciate if you would leave."He walked up towards me and stare me down "Well, too bad for you I'm here and I'm not leaving anytime soon" He whispered in my ear. I pushed him away and push pass him to grab a glass of water. He came to me again and I was really annoyed.

I turned to glare at him. "What's wrong? You're not yourself today." that's when I snapped. "You don't know me*i hissed*I'm only making use of you! I flirted with you to make you happy so I could obtain my goal. I wanted to be closer to you so I could get you to write a song for BAP. If you wrote it for them, it will help increase their popularity. I got you to get NII to choose BAP as their models along side JYJ.I never liked you." I pushed him away but he did not move.

"I know. I knew all along you were making use of me. I knew all along Daehyun was your boyfriend."I looked up to see the hurt in his eyes. I gulp down a ball of saliva and stared at me wide eyed.

"Bwoh..?"I manage to choke out. "The moment you gave me the scarf and wrapped it around me I knew you were the one for me. But I found you and daehyun are item later on from your friend who refuse to give me your number. After a few favors, she agreed. She warned me but I fell so hard for you. I can't stay away. Even though I knew you were making use of me, I don't mind." my eyes widen at his sudden confession.

He knew and yet he let me made use of him. "I love you. Even if you can't love me back, I'll still wait for you. I'll let you go when I'm ready. But now I'm not ready..." What has this night turned into..?

 

Haneul's POV

I have just been kissed by the two most amazing guys... Flashback-"Haneul ah...there's something I wanna tell you..could you step closer to me...?" asked yongguk as he scratched his back and avoided any eye contact with me. I stepped closer and leaned in to hear what he had to say. Instead,he cupped my face and made me face him. He pressed his soft lips against mine. He gently moved and kiss me sweetly. The kiss felt like it lasted for a long time. Soon, he broke away and leaned his forehead against mine.

"I like you.."He whispered against my lips before he pushed me away and walked away. Leaving me standing at the balcony dumbfounded.-end of flashback- My fingers glide across my lips and I could still feel his lips on mine. I can't believe I just gave my first kiss to yongguk. I face palm myself. But what's worst was being kissed by another person-Himchan.

-flashback-

"Haneul ah..."he knocked on my door after I ran back to room. I opened the door and he pulled me into him. He kissed me on the lips so sweetly and gently my feet were giving way. My eyes widen in shocked and i don't know what to do. "I like you." he whispered sweetly in my ear before ruffling my hair.

 -end of flashback-

Kyaa~ what am I suppose to do?!I kissed them both and they both confessed! What should I do? OMG! What am I gonna do?!Help~