Chapter 5

Together

Daehyun’s POV

"Daehyun ah~ so you were here huh?"she happily skipped towards and sat beside me by the piano. She smiled happily as she started playing a couple of keys. I ignored her as usual. She just smiled again and just quietly sat beside me while I played piano and compose my song. She did not disturb me and surprisingly with her beside me it was more relaxing to compose the song. The lyrics and melody just came to me with her around.

"Daehyun ah~ Are you not hungry?"she poked me and stare up at me with her big glossy eyes.

I shook my head no. But she reached into her bag pack and brought out two lunch boxes. She place one on my lap and started eating her's. She ignored me and just ate while giggly as she took a bite. I slowly picked up my chop sticks and ate the lunch box in silence. She smiled at me while I ate. After that, the music room was no longer my hide out. I guess I can't avoid her. The boys in the class stop bothering me..I never knew what she did but I knew she has something to do with it. No matter what other people around were saying about us she never cared and still hanged out with me.

I was always awkward around people and afraid I would say something that would hurt their feelings. So shut myself up.

I was sitting in class waiting for her to come in and sit beside me like always. But that day, she did not make it to class. The teacher said she called in sick. A part of me was a little worried..I guess I had somehow grew a little attach to her...? It was boring without her that day. I kinda miss her nagging me or calling out to me. The day finally ended and was packing up when I heard one of the girls whispering..

"have you heard..?Rikku got into a fight with a queenka."

"Yea~ I heard they ambush her by calling more friends."

"Eh~ how could they?"

"We should teach those girls a lesson.. Rikku is always so nice to us"

I rushed up to the girl who start it first and grab her shoulders. Shaking her as I asked "which school's?" I could tell they were taken back but I did not care. I don't know why I'm so concerned over her.

"K-k-irin high school..."she stuttered. I let go of her shoulder and rushed out of the class.

That day, I fought for someone who treasured me. She never knew about that day and I would not want her to know. We became closer and slowly opened up to her and became very comfortable with her. From friends we became best friends and I made her my girlfriend. I vowed to protect her and treasure her as much as she does.

I smiled at the picture once last time and slowly fell asleep.

 

Haneul's POV

Rikku sshi and I have been sitting in a coffee shop for the past hour. I wanted to treat her to my snacks but she insisted that we went some place warm. She has been so nice to me the whole. Treating me to food and even ordering more for me than herself. She was truly a very lovely preson. I see why Daehyun sshi is with her.

"Haneul ah, has your Appa been treating you nicely..?"she asked the question carefully like she was afraid of something.

I froze and slowly put my cup of coffee down. I tried to force a smile and nodded my head.

"Haneul ah~ you should not lie. It's bad for you."My head shot up and looked at her shocked.. how did she know?

"Aniyo~ My father treats me well.."I tried to lie again.

"Pabo*uses her knuckles to lightly hit my head*you don't have to lie. It's okay if you don't want to tell me. But at least come stay with me for the time being..?"I was about to answer again..

"Just please, let me help. I stay alone so it's boring so I could use some company!"she beamed at me. why is she so nice..?

"B-but..-"

"You owe me so my word is law!"with that she dragged me out of the coffee shop with my bags of snack. I was protesting all the way in the cab. I gave her all sorts of reasons as to why I can't stay with her and so on so for. But none worked she still insisted I stayed with her. Finally I gave up..

I guess things just happened without you wanting it to happen...