Chapter 14

Together

Haneul’s POV

I blinked a couple of time and finally understood what she was saying. I tried to pull away from Yongguk but he held onto my hand firmly. I tried to pull away again but I got a stare from him. I stopped and looked down at my feet. He turned and looked at her annoyed.

‘Yah, Noona, I told you to stop coming here right?’

Noona..? She’s his real noona? B-but they just kissed.. on the lip..

‘Aigoo~Uri Yonggukie~’ her smiled quickly disappear as she jap in his stomach with her knee. Yongguk held his stomach and glared at his noona. His noona turned and beamed at me as she hook her arm lazily around my shoulder and walking away with me.

‘Mianhe! Im Yonggukie’s noona, Hana. Please to meet you’

After that little incident at the lobby, I had not exchange any words with Yongguk. His noona was talking to me and asking questions about myself. She and Rikku were talking among themselves and catching up with each other. I just sat there quietly listening to them. I would nod and smile once in awhile. I kept stealing glances at Yongguk who was in the kitchen preparing dinner with Daehyun. The rest of the boys were busy with their own personal schedule. I can still feel the warm of his hands, somehow I feel really happy he did not let go of my hand.

‘We’re back!’ the front door burst opened as Zelo and Jongup entered and jumped in front of us. They had their arms around each other’s shoulder holding something behind their backs.

‘We have a surprise for you Haneul ah~’

‘Yeh..?’

‘We brought you.. your.. your uniform!’ they pulled the paper bag form behind which had the school’s logo on it.

I blinked twice looking at that bag in front of my face. Before I know it, I was dragged into the bathroom to change into it. I looked inside the bag and I saw a button down long sleeve white shirt and a black A line skirt. There was a navy blue blazer with the school logo on the left side of it. There was also a pair of leg warmers that only reach my knee. Since it was winter, there was a black knitted vest inside. The materials felt like first class products. It seems like this school is an elite school that’s why everything is all fully prepared for their students. I felt another burden on my shoulders as I have to figure out how to pay them back. I started to try them on and I fixed my tie nicely and dust off. I checked my face in the mirror for the last time before I hesistantly walked out of the bathroom towards the living room. I kept trying to pull the skirt lower cause it was a bit short, a little shorter than what Im used to.

‘Er.. what do you think..?’ I muttered hoping that no one would hear me but sadly for me, they all did and everyone turned around. I kept looking at my feet afraid of their reaction..

‘Kyaaa~ Unnie loves it~ Can I place my finger inside you knee high leg warmers and have a feel of your milky skin~’ my head shot up and I saw Hana staring at me with creepy eyes as she swing her fingers left to right. I could see her drool..

‘Perfect! The skirt is perfect!’ Zelo and Jongup stood beside me with the arms around my shoulder.

‘The face fits with the outfit’ Jongup pretended to take photos of me.

‘The milky skin and long silky hair, makes every guy’s heart beat a million times faster!’ Zelo place his palm on his heart and did a popping motion so did Jongup.

I felt more shy and aware of myself. They are saying that to make me feel better, there’s no way I could look good in this uniform. Zelo and Jongup stood beside me with their arms around me and rub their cheeks against mine like little kittens.

‘Yah! You guys break up!’ I felt someone pull me back and the two guys ended up against Yongguk’s chest… I could see the dark gloomy clouds surrounding his head as his eyes were flaming with anger.

Rikku and the rest bursted out laughing. I oculd sense a war coming up. I guess they realized that it was not me and the expression on their face is priceless. Rikku and his noona were busy taking pictures of them fighting. I was giggling but I stopped when I noticed that everyone were staring at me except his noona.

‘Haneul ah~ did you just laugh.. like a hearty laugh…?’ asked Rikku as she looked me with wide eyes. I was stunned for a moment, I myself had not notice that I actually have started laughing and feeling comfortable with them. I had been laughing for awhile. I forgot when was the last time I laugh. I nodded my head as I looked down at my feet.

‘Haneul ah~ its okay to laugh~ please laugh and smile more~ I think uri Yonggukie likes it~’ she eyed Yongguk who was once again scratching the back of his neck. He looked at me and I looked away as I tried to hide my blushing face. He pushed the two boys away and they pretended to be hurt by his light push. They pout at him and held each other pretending to cry. He took off his hoodie and tied it around my waist covering my back. He turned and returned to the kitchen to help with the cooking. His noona gave me a weird look before beaming at me and went to tease the two boys. I looked at his hoodie that was tied around my waist and a small smile broke on my face.

 

Its his Noona! :)