Chapter 29

Together

YONG GUK’s POV

"Appa,I need to ask you for a favor."

"I would agree to anything only if you agree to my condition."

"I agree to anything."I sigh..here is comes...

"Gukkie ah~ You have become so famous and if you could be our school's icon and tell everyone you're my son. We could have more students. Hmm~ Gukkie ah~"my Appa started his whiny ageyo acts again. The only reason why I'm not close with my dad was because he is so whiny.

I thought he would be still angry with me but I guess he needs some publicity now. "okay,I'll do it. Just keep yours and I'll keep mine."I sighed when made kissy noises like I was still eight or something. I hung up the phone before he could carry on further with his ageyo

"So how was it..?"I turned and gave himchan a small smile.

"I did it..but we would have help with promoting the school..?"he beamed and pat me on the shoulder "We're in this together..I'll talk to guys and manager hyung about it." I left him and went to check on haneul. She was eating quietly by herself and while doing a little homework.

I went towards her and she beamed at me as I took a seat beside her. I pat her head gently as I watched her trying to figure out her homework. I looked over and saw that she was trying to figure out a math question. I took the pencil from her and solved the question for her. She looked at me amazed and pat her head as I explained to her how to solve the math problem. She nod at everything I said, it was really cute.

After explaining it to her and she solved it herself again. She beamed at me-happy she had solved the question. "Haneul ah..I'm sorry for the way I acted the last time. I was...just..jea...lous "I started scratching the back of my neck.

"y..eh..yeh..?"she looked at me confused.

"I said..I was jealous.."I whispered the last part.

"Ah..It's okay. It's over now and I have more important matters at hand." she sigh then smiled at me and I gently pat her head. I don't know how long we were starring at each other. But I wish the moment did not stop.

This is the only time, I can be close to her without doing something stupid. "Haneul ah~would like to visit the amusement park with me? say..Everland..?"I started scratching the back of my neck again. She stare at my face but slightly nodding her head. I smiled and ruffled her hair.

I was happy until she ask.. "can himchan come too..?"

"No! eh...he has other things to do..come on let's go.."I dragged her up from her seat and grab her coat.

"channie!I'm taking haneul out!"I grab my keys and rush out.

"Oh~"that was the last thing I heard but I shut the door.

"oppa, is it really okay for us to leave..?"

"Hell ya~ You know I don't give damn about what the world thinks." Before we know it we were at Everland. There were many people around the enterance area. I could see parents taking pictures with their kids and couples wearing matching outfits taking pictures.

It kinda made me a little envious. I wished I had someone to do that with. I found a spot to park my car and pulled my cap lower. I flipped my hood over my cap totally my eyes. When we got to the enterance of the amusement park, Haneul ran towards the pororo mascot that was taking pictures with litte kids. She turned back and called out to me.

 

A:N-Listen to EXO(K)'s Angel-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B93p_-UBEv8

 

So that everywhere can be heaven. It feels like as if I was born again in an unknown angeI set foot in this place like eden "Oppa! Hurry! It's pororo!" she kept jumping up and down like a five year old that was given candy. I smiled and jogged towards her. I helped her take a photo with pororo. She beamed happily and hugged pororo tightly. I secretly took on when she adjusting her outfit. I was dragged around like a rag doll around the amusement park. She wanted to take pictures with every single mascot that walked pass us. She really is such a kid at times like these. But if that would make her smile, I would do it. Seeing her smile, makes everything worth while. I saw her staring at some animal headbands like she wanted to try all of them. I took out my phone and snapped another photo.

She turned around with her eyes wide and sparkling "Oppa! look at these!"she took a headband with a pair of bunny's ears and another one that is a cat. She started trying them on and turning around everytime to show me. I beamed and laughed at her silliness.

She ran over and pulled me by my sleeve. She started trying different animal's headbands on my head and she kept commenting I was cute. Normally, if it was other girls I would be a little angry but because it's haneul I feel even more happy.

Finally,she settled for the bunny and she got one too cause I made her. Everyday while I face only you,while I trust you with my heart even if it's just the smallest of things, I want to always protect you, so that you won't have any hard times I just wanted us to have a little couple stuffs.I mean since we are here in overland, why not make the most of it?

She started running around and jumping on the spot when she saw a ride she wanted to take. We waited in line and she kept jumping up and down. I gently tucked her hair behind her ear. She blushed a little and nod her head. It was soon our turn to ride the viking pirate ship. She excitedly ran all the way to the back of the ride and I joined her. She kept beaming happily and clapping her hands excitedly as the ride started.

I was too busy trying to keep my disguise on. The wind was really strong. I could hear all the loud screams and people laughing heartily. I turned to see haneul with both her hands up in the air and she was laughing heartily. Her hair blowing against the wind and the sound of her hearty laughter. She looked so much like a angel.

This is the first time, I ever seen her this happy after all that happened the past day. I smiled as I wanted to remember that moment deeply in my heart. As your guardian I will block this strong wind even if everyone by your side, turns their back on you one day I could become that one person that wipes away your tears beyond control.