Chapter 32

Together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7eQrhNOnmU

We’re still young so we don’t really know any better
Misunderstandings bloom over the smallest things
Both of our eyes are covered, our hearts are scattered
Our mouths burst with words other than the truth
“Do I seem that easy to you?” Those were your words
Every time you do that, my throat gets tight – now stop
Small arguments get larger like a snowball
Only sounds of resentment spread throughout the room

 

After having dinner with Jaejoong, I invited Daehyun over to my hotel room. I wanted to know the truth and listen to his explaination. I wanted to hear that it was all just a misunderstanding or that he was staging it to make me jealous..just anything that would make my heart feel better..?I don't know..I just don't want to hear the truth.

I stare at my phone's lock screen, it was a picture that was taken on my birthday and we were wearing our couple t-shirt. I remembered that day clearly, it was when he was still a trainee and he could only afford to take me to a small restaurant in hongdae. After our dinner, he sang in front of everyone in the restaurant for me. I remembered he sang my favorite song by DBSK-proud. He gave me a simple silver ring and he agreed to wear couple t-shirts. Even though, he was really shy about that but he wore it for me. That was the best birthday present for me. I stopped celebrating my birthday after my appa passed away.

Thanks to daehyun, that was my best birthday after so long. It was enough for me to know that he would put in so much effort for me. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard the door bell. I stood up to answer it and standing in front of me was daehyun. He stood in front of me awkwardly, I invited him with a smile. I pulled him over to the couch by his sleeve and got him a drink. He never once look at me. I decided I should start the conversation. I need to clear the misunderstanding before I left for the airport.

 

"Daehyun ah~ I was only making use of Jaejoong. I got him to get you guys to be the new models for NII and I was nice to him so he would promise me to write a song for you guys. So don't misunderstand! I know I'm wrong for flirting but I was only doing this for you. You understand right..?"I cling onto his sleeve and look at him hopefully.

 

"Do I seem that easy to you?"he spoke under his breath and his jaw clenched.

 

"Yeh..?"I asked as I looked at him. I could sense his anger. He brush my hand from his arm harshly before he glared at me.

 

"I said, do I seem that easy to you?"he hissed as he emphasized the last part. I was taken back by his attitude towards me. He has never spoken to me this way before. I stare at him wide eyed.

 

"You think you could just come on with a sorry excuses for flirting? You think I would fall for it so easily?"he asked angrily as he stood up. My throat got so dry and all the words were stuck. I could not come up with anything my mind was messed up and I did not know what to do. Were they really excuses? I really did it for him and I just wanted my boyfriend to be even more successful than he is now. Is that wrong..?

 

"Answer me! Do you think that just cause all these times I never said anything and did whatever you wanted? Huh?" he raised his voice as he grabbed my shoulder. His fingers piercing through my skin. I winced and tried to struggle free. He kept repeating it over and over again. I broke and I pushed him away harshly and I stood up angrily. Tears had already starting flowing down my cheeks uncontrollably. I slapped him across the cheek as I stare at him angrily.

 

"You think I wanted to go that low? But because of you!I would risk everything! I don't mind flirting with Jaejoong and even if I was called names by others. I don't care cause I did it cause I wanted you to more famous than you already are!"I harshly wiped the tears with the back of my hand.

 

"Did I ask you to do that?!huh?!"

 

"I did it cause I wanted to!"I yelled back.

 

"I don't need it!I can make it on my own!"

 

"How? By sleeping around with some other girl?!" As I slammed my fist onto his chest and glared at him angrily. He looked away guilty. I cried harder when I notice how he never said anything and just looked away from me.

 

Maybe something happened to my head
Every day, I’m tired too – every moment I clash against the limit that is you
Because of the selfish excuses and useless pride
I see myself losing you but still I couldn’t hold on
This isn’t my true heart

 

"Answer me!" this time I slammed my fist harder against his chest. He never look at me instead he kept looking away. My eyes soften and I begged him to answer me.

 

"Daehyun ah~, you are punishing me for what I did right? It was a one night stand right? You're just staging it right?" I begged desperately and kept searching his eyes for answer but all I saw was guilt. My eyes widen when I realized what it meant."When did it start..?"I asked bitterly as I pushed him away.

 

"After I debut…"he muttered. My eyes widen and sat down on the couch. I place my hand over my heart to calm myself down.

 

"I was under so much stress and you were busy with designing the outfits whenever I needed to talk. She was there whenever I needed someone to talk to. It got worse when you would sometimes hint to me about going public and how you would sometimes be envious of those normal couple. It was pressuring to me. You never notice and I had always followed whatever you say .I did what you expected me to do.

I went to see her whenever I could no longer take it. It soon became a more than friends relationship. I was guilty for what I did but I made up to you by being extra nice to you. So that people around us could be envious of us. When Jaejoong came along I could no longer take it. You were always talking about him and felt like you were comparing us. I had enough…"

  

I love you, I love you – Like a habit, you said that to me
I still can’t understand – no way, no way, no way
You said that without me, you felt like you would die alone
But your cold heart keeps telling me good bye

 

 

I panting and crying at the same time. I never knew he felt that way, he never said anything. Why is he only telling me this now?Why is dropping a bomb like this on me? It's a lie right..?I slowly reached up and grab his sleeve. I looked at him hopefully, my eyes begging him to tell me that this is not real and it's a dream. After I wake up it will all be over. But when I saw the look in his eyes I knew it was not..

 

"Daehyun ah~ please I was wrong!"I stood up and held onto his sleeve. I was begging and I was throwing away whatever pride I had in me."I will be more aware of your feelings I promise I will spend more time with you."I kneeled down and I pulled onto his sleeve begging him to forgive me."I will not talk about going public again."He pushed me away as he turned and was about to walk away from me. I rushed up towards him and hugged him from behind.

"Daehyun ah~I quit my job for you. Just don't leave me…."he turned away and yanked me away from him. He threw me on the floor before he gave me one last look. I called out for him and tried to onto him. When he opened the door, standing there was Jaejoong. He glared at Daehyun and punched him square on his cheek. Daehyun fell back a little and quickly stood up and I went to daehyun. He pushed me away and stomped away angrily.

I was about to run after him but Jaejoong held me back. I struggled against his hold but he was stronger and he pushed me inside the hotel room. I tried to push pass him again but he held me back. He pulled me into his arm as he tried to calm me down.I yelled and tried to struggled out of his grip but held me tigher. After many attempts, I gave up and just melt into his arms. I cried as whatever daehyun said earlier replayed in my mind.

 

 

OMG OMG OMG!!! When I received this chapter yesterday, I almost died. My friend said, Daehyun and Rikku's fate lie in your hand. That means please comment if you want them to get back together. Next chapter is Rikku and Jaejoong chapter. You might want to consider after reading that..