Chapter 35

Together

Yongguk’s POV

How could this happen? How could Himchan steal Haneul away when Im busy with a schedule?! Thats so low! We promise that we would have a fair fight! What is he doing now? I bet he dragged her out! Haneul cant be in the public not with the scandal of her dad still hot. I was freaking out and thousands of scenarios of what could happened to Haneul ran through my mind. What if she got caught by our fans and Himchan couldn’t protect her? No this is not happening! Urgh!! I was too busy in my own thoughts to notice that the host was asking me a question. Zelo gently pat my shoulder to pull me out of trance.

‘Hyung..’ I blinked and got myself together.  I saw manager Hyung glaring at me. Bet he’s gonna give me a never ending sounding for spacing out. I gave the camera my killer smile and turned to the host.

‘Sorry, an idea for a new song popped up so I was kinda planning in my mind how to carry out the idea of bringing it to life.’

The host seem to be smitten by my charming smile. She broke into a smile and repeated her question. ‘Yongguk sshi, its okay. Since you say an idea for a song popped out, could you kindly share a little with us? Im sure you’re fan would be dying to know~’

I smirked as an evil thought falsh by ‘Ah~ sure why not? Well, I thought about the name of the song. It shall be HANEUL which means heaven. It shall be a song dedicated to.. as for who it is for, that shall be a secret for now.’ I smirked at the camera. HA! Bet you cant come out something as bad boy as mine huh? Tsk~ cause you’re all gentle and caring gentleman – Himchan. Victory shall be mine!

After a couple more of questions, the interview ended and Zelo had to meet the rest of the gang for another recording. I wonder how he is gonna hold up with the tense atmosphere between Daehyun and Youngjae. Jongup cant help much either since he is rather.. well.. blank? Or should I say dense, say a little slow in sensing the atmosphere. With Rikku and Daehyun’s relationship on the edge and Youngjae cant wait to kill him for that. Haneul’s issue and all, this is really a bad month for everyone. As much as i want to be the leader and care for all, I have rather important matters on my hand – saving Haneul from Himchan. Dont judge me! Im a leader and Im allowed to be selfish. I left before manager hyung could grab hold of me.

Luckily, I drove today or else i have to beg manager hyung to drive me. I text Haneul asking where she was and she said she would be going Lotte World. I could feel smoke coming out of my ears as I was fuming in anger. Why does Haneul have to listen so well to others? I mentally facepalm myself. Its  not that Im complaining but it makes her a easy target for guys like Himchan! Urgh! I stepped on the gas pedal harder as I sped through the busy streets of Seoul. Just you wait Himchan!

When I got there, I could see couples everywhere! Why?! This is so rubbing it in my face. There were couples kissing and doing poses together. Most of them were dress in couple outfits, great just great. I look up at the sky and rolled my eyes. God must really hate me. I slam the door shut and jogged towards the entrance. How am I suppose to be looking for Haneul in this mess? I ruffled my hair and just as I was about to call her, I spotted her beside a bunny mascot. I quickly hid behind a pay phone and watched when they were far away. I rushed towards the bunny mascot in full force and grabbed it by the neck and brought it to a blind spot before I hit him in the neck and he fainted. I took the bunny mascot and put it on. I gave myself a two thumbs up for my brilliant idea. Best disguise ever! I started following them around, Himchan was totally trying to take adavtnage of Haneul. He had his arms over her shoulder and they even had a couple shirt on! Urgh! I was fuming in anger. I was about to march up to them before I was surrounded by a group of children wanting to take pictures with me. Im totally throwing my pride on the line. Urgh, I had to come up with poses and I totally at those. After what seem like forever, the kids finally decide to leave me alone. I followed them around and whenever they turned around, I would pretend to be striking cute poses.

When I saw a chance to take her away, I dragged her towards the exit and into my car. She was yelling at struggling to break from my grip on her wrist. I opened the door for her and pushed her in. I tried to get in but the bunny head was in the way, I took the bunny head off and threw it on the side. I had a hard time going in but with much effort, I got in.

‘Oppa, where are we going..?’ she asked slowly, afraid of the way I acted.

‘You’re my woman! Why are you going on a date with Himchan?!’ I yelled as I pulled over to the side. I turned to see her starring at me wide eyed. .. it slipped out of my mouth.

‘I meant.. *scratch the back of my neck* Cause you know, I kiss you and you never push me away so..I took it as you’re my woman now..?’