Chapter Two

Married to my ex-boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Two

Kris's Pov

"Oppa, why did you do that?"

"Oppa, why did you cheat on me?"

"Oppa, did I do something wrong?"

"Let's break up."

I open my eyes and rub my temple as I remember what she said again

Why did I cheat on her?

How could I do that eventhough I love her?

I couldn't believe it. Why didn't I try to get her back and let her disappear?

All I want is to be back with her. To embrace her tightly in my arms. I want my girl back. I want Park Jiyeon back.

I want to apologize to her for what I did but I don't find any trace of her for the past few years. I hope to see her soon. Really soon.

"Yifan? Are you in your room?" My mum calls out from the outside and I walk to the door then open it.

"Yes,mum." She walks in and sits on my bed and I follow.

"Yifan, we'll be having dinner with The Park Family tonight." She says and I blink

"What for,mum?"

"I told you before when you are in highschool remember?" I groan and try to think but I can remember nothing.

"You are engage,Yifan. Your grandfather and her grandfather made a deal before when you were young."

"But mum-"

"No but,son! It's your grandfather's wish. Fufill it for him." She says and pecks my forehead before walking out.

What about Jiyeon,my love? I want her. What shall I do? Ditch the meeting?

"And don't even think about ditching, Yifan." Mum shouts and I facepalm myself. I can't ditch. I can't do anything.

I sigh and grab my coat and my wallet including my car key.

"Where are you going?"

"Office,mum." I say and walk to the car before entering it and drive off.

As soon as I reach the office, I am attacked by a hug.

"Minah? I told you not to come again."

"But oppa, I want to see you."

"But I don't. Leave."

"Oppa! Why are being like this? It's been 2 years since you act cold to me. You weren't like this before. We used to have a good time--"

"LEAVE!" I yell out loud and breath in loudly which causes her to flinch

"Opp---"

"DON'T YOU HEAR ME! I SAID LEAVE. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE. GET OUT!" I yell once again and she scrambles off with a tears in her eyes. That's not gonna work on me.

If you wonder who she is. She was the one who I slept with and got caught by Jiyeon

I don't want to say anything about her anymore.

*knock knock*

"Come in." I say and walk to my chair and sit down. My secretary walks in and bows.

"Any news from her?"

"No,sir." She replies and I sigh.

"You can go now."

"Hmm sir?"

"What is it?" I close my eyes and lean on my chair.

"You have a guest outside."

"Is it the girl just now? If it's her, call the security----"

"It's your sister,Yifei."

"My older sister? She's back from China?" I ask.

"Yes sir." As soon as she says that, I quickly stand up and walk to the door before opening it.

"Jie Jie!" I exclaim and my sister turns to me and runs to hug me tightly.

I hug her back and she says.

"How are you, brother?"

"Not good not bad."

"Miss her?" She asks and I sigh once again.

"Yes,Jie. Everyday everytime I miss her so much."

"But maybe you can't love her anymore. You have a fiancee,Yifan. But is she really important to you that makes you almost die when she's gone?" She raises her eyebrow and stares at me.

"She is the one,Jie. I need her. I don't know how to explain this but I really do love her with all my heart."

"Too bad for you then. You are going to get married." She says and I roll my eyes.

"Hey, I heard dad says she is beautiful. Maybe you will stop loving Jiyeon."

"Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter