Chapter Nine

Married to my ex-boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chaper Nine

Jiyeon's pov


"Thanks for today. I had fun." I say to Kris as soon as he parks in front of my apartment building.
"Anything for you." He says and smiles at me.
"I'm going now. Bye." I say and smile at him for the first time without any force after we broke up.
"Yeah, bye, I guess." He mumbles and I look at him.
"Bye." I say and makes my way out of the car. I wave at him before walking to the elavator and go in my apartment.
"Oh, you finally here." I jump in shock and look to my left only to see Chanyeol oppa with a palm prints on both of his cheeks.
"OMO, did Yoona unnie really slap you?" I ask while trying to control myself not to laugh out loud. He glares at me and retorts back almost immediately.
"It's your fault. I didn't even get to explain to her, and got another two slaps. She slammed the door just right in front of my face. Her new dog also wanted to bite my out,too. I had to rush back to  my car, you know." He huffs and throws a cushion towards me.
"Oh my poor brother." I say and make a sad face at him.
"Stop doing that face."
"Wae?"
"Whatever.' He says and goes into the guest room.
"At least, tell me why are you here?" I ask
"Can't I come here?"
"Yes, you can, but you rarely sleepover. Mostly, you stay with our parents or have some fun with Yoona unnie in her apartment."
"I don't want Mum to see red marks on my cheeks or else you will be dead meat for letting me suffer like this." He retorts back and slams the door shut. I really hate him sometimes.
"I heard that." He yells from the room and I raise my eyebrow before walking to my room to shower and sleep.

Next morning


"PARK CHANYEOL WAKE THE UP!" I yell as soon as I barge into his room only to see him sprawl all over the bed.
"Yah, wake up." I yell in his ear and he just pushes my head away before mumbling.
"Five minutes more."
"You have to go to work."
"Nah, I don't care."
"What about explaining to Yoona unnie?"
"I did last night."
"Really? But you still have work to do."
"I won't go today. Let's get out and eat later. but now, get out. I want to sleep." He finishes his speech and covers himself with a blanket. I hate him so much. I ruffle my own hair and go to kitchen to make myself a coffee. As I about to sip my coffee, a hand snatches it from me.
"Yah, that's mine." I say and Chanyeol oppa rolls his eyes at me with his pajamas on.
"I need coffee or else I'm not going to get out of the bed."
"You still haven't brush your teeth and shower yet." I say and look at his messy bed hair which makes him look more ier.
"Do I look like I care?" He places the mug on the table before walking to the guest room to shower as I begin to make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter