Chapter Nineteen

Married to my ex-boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Nineteen

Hospital

"Baby, please forgive me." Kris whispers softly in his wife's ear and gently pecks her forehead. He broke her heart once and now he did it again. He makes his wife cry and almost cause her to lost their baby, but it's a miracle that the baby is saved. Kris caresses her face as he chokes on his sob. Just as he about to grab her hand, he is harshly thrown away from Jiyeon. Chanyeol throws him away and points at Kris.

"You still have a gut to show up after what you have done? Because of you she almost lost your own child. And cheating. When will you get tired of doing that?" Chanyeol hisses and punches him in the jaw. Myungsoo comes in and quickly holds Chanyeol by his waist.

"Chanyeol, quiet down. We are in the hospital." Myungsoo says and Chanyeol calms down a bit. Myungsoo releases Chanyeol and he too, punches Kris in the face.

"You know, Kris. I gave up on Jiyeon because I thought you are her happiness. but who would think that this will happen?" Myungsoo says and Kris sits there with his head hang low. His bruise is not painful like how his wife feels. If only he could turn back time, but everyone knows that it is impossible.

"I am sorry."Kris mumbles and a hand lands on his left cheek. Kris's head snaps to the left side as red mark slowly forms on his cheek.

"You think sorry can solve everything? You cheat on her twice. I can believe my son would do such things." Mrs Wu says as tears flow down on her cheeks.

"Mum." Kris murmurs and buries his face in his hand. Jiyeon's fingers suddenly twitch as her eyes slowly flutter open. Immediately, fear of losing her child fill her mind and she starts screaming.

"My child! Oppa, is my baby okay? Is it saved? My baby is still in my stomach, right?" She asks as tears well up in her eyes. Chanyeol's eyes tear up after seeing his sister like this. He her head and slowly wipes her tears.

"Your child is safe. Don't worry, love."Chanyeol says and pecks her forehead. Jiyeon gulps and calms down a bit. She smiles when she still can feel the bump on her stomach.

"Baby." A low whisper reach her ear and she looks at her left side. There Kris is, with a dry tears on his cheeks and a bruise face.

"Why are you still here, Wu Yifan?" Chanyeol glares at him and keeps Jiyeon close in his arms.

"Baby."

"Leave." JIyeon mumbles and avoids his gaze.

"Let me explain, Jiyeon."

"I SAID LEAVE. I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES. And I'm sick of it." Jiyeon's voice crack as she swallows all her tears in.

"No, Jiyeon. Listen t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter