Chapter Twenty Two

Married to my ex-boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Twenty Two

"What did you have about her?" Jiyeon asks Sehun as soon as he sits his on the chair. Sehun furrows his eyebrows at Jiyeon and takes out the brown envelop.

"Is that how you treat your friend after not seeing each other for so long? Geez, what a great friend I have." Sehun says sarcasticly as Jiyeon hisses at him. She snatches ther brown envelop in his hand and opens it.

"Lee Jihye, 24 years old. Borned in Busan, currently lives with Myungsoo!!!! What?" Jiyeon yells out and Sehun gives her a face.

"Calm your ,noona. Everyone is looking. And who is that Myungsoo guy? I don't remember him being your husband." Sehun says but Jiyeon ignores him and continues reading.

"She was married? Divorced because her husband's company went bankrupt." Jiyeon asks Sehun and he nods. Jiyeon rolls her eyes and slaps her forehead. 

"It should be ex husband, noona." Sehun voices out and she kicks him under the table,telling him to shut his small mouth before she rips it wide.

"I knew it. That girl is not a good news to both Myungsoo and me."

"Why does it involve you anyway? Just let that girl runaway with money and he'll know how to choose a woman." Sehun says and Jiyeon glares at him.

"He is my friend, dear Sehun. And it ing involves with me when she is planning to get my husband." Jiyeon leans over the counter to face him and Sehun blinks twice.

"Blame your husband for being so charming." He mumbles and Jiyeon smirks.

"Why? Are you going gay for him?" She asks and Sehun cups her face, leaning in more closer.

"I'm straight." He says and sits back down.

"Keep an eyes on that . When you are done with your job, you can go to Paris for free." Jiyeon says and he smirks excitedly. As the two continue chatting, they don't realize that their action is captured in someone's phone.

 

 

 

 

"Mommy!" Pani shouts excitedly as she runs to her mom's arms. Jiyeon happily lifts her up and turns to the teacher.

"How's your first day at school?"  

"Good. Oh mommy, this is my teacher, Yoon Youngji." Pani introduces her teacher to her as Jiyeon smiles at her.

"Glad to meet you, Miss Yoon. I'm Wu Jiyeon." Youngji smiles back at her and giggles.

"I was hoping to meet the great mom of Pani as she said earlier today." Youngji says and Jiyeon turns to her daughter. Poking her cheek, Jiyeon asks

"What did you talk about me, baby girl?" 

"Secret." She puts her ind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter