Chapter Eight

Married to my ex-boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Eight

Chanyeol's pov


"What is this thing?" Yoona asks me while glaring at me. Usually I found it is cute, but not now because she is ready to kill me with her barehands.
"Babe, I don't really know how there's a lipstick stains on my shirt." I say and she sighs
"I know. You have another girl. Am I not good enough for you,oppa?" She asks me again with tears in her eyes. Oh no.
"Look, babe. I am not cheating on you. Wait a minute----"
"What? You are going to call your girl here?" Yoona yells at me and I sigh.
"No, baby. It"s-----"
"I'm leaving." Yoona says and grabs her bag, not forgetting to give me a hard slap on my left cheek. That's hurt.
"It's Jiyeon's,babe." I say, but she is already gone. I grab my phone and immediately dial Jiyeon's number.
"Hello!" She picks up and I waste no time and yell at her at the top of my lung.
"PARK JIYEON!!"
"Oh, seem likes someone is getting slapped by girlfriend."
"YAH!"
"Oh, well, how does it feel,my lovely brother?"
"Yah, she is so freaking angry now and that's because of you. Why did you kiss my shirt?"
"Yah oppa, why did you sneak into my room and know my secret then?"
"It is coincidence. I didn't know that you are on your period."
"At least, you shouldn't say that I am on period in front of me. You should have kept your mouth shut." She retorts back and when I am about to snap back, I hear a soft whisper.
"You're on your period?"
"Is that Kris hyung?" I ask and she hangs up without saying anything. Oh hohoho, she just said the truth with Kris around. hehe
I'd better go and explain to my Yoona about this and maybe we could have some fun tonight. Do you think what am I thinking?

Kris's pov


"At least, you shouldn't say that I am on period in front of me. You should have kept your mouth shut." Jiyeon retorts back to her brother and I widen my eyes as soon as I hear that. She is on period?
"You're on your period?" I ask her and she quickly hangs up her phone. I feel my cheeks grow warm and I am so sure that I am blushing now.
"Yeah, now please forget about this and just drive." She says and I breath in nervously.
"Do you need warm water because I-----"
"JUST FORGET IT> IT HAS BEEN ALREADY 3----" Jiyeon yells at me,but then stops herself.
"3?" I ask
"Forget it. This is so embarassing." She says and covers her face with her palms. I chuckle and she glares at me.
"What are you laughing at?" She asks and I blink my eyes rapidly.
"Nothing."
"Really, oppa?" She says and I widen my eyes. Did she just call me oppa?
Jiyeon traces her finger on my collarbone and my breath hitches while I am trying to focus on driving.
'Jiyeon."
"Wae, oppa?" At this time, she traces her finger to my chest and leans her chin on my shoulder. I could feel her breath on my neck and I gulp.
"Oppa, where are you taking me now?" She asks and plays with my hair with her hand. Her other hand stays on my stomach. Oh no, this is not good.
"Ji--Jiyeon ah, we're here." I say and she withdraws her hands which makes me fell a little empty. I ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter