Chapter Fourteen

Married to my ex-boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Fourteen

"Park Chanyeol, Wakie Wakie." Jiyeon says and taps her brother's shoulder. Chanyeol groans and frowns before pulling her closer.

"Yah! Wake up." Jiyeon shakes his shoulder roughly but he just nuzzles his face into her neck.

"WAKE UP!!!"

"ZZZzzZZZzz---ouch. Ow, AHHH!" Chanyeol yells out loud and rubs his sore .

"Ehh, why am I on the floor?" He asks himself and scratches his head before standing up.

"You're awake?" Chanyeol asks Jiyeon who is ready to shower.

"I'm still sleeping." Jiyeon says sarcasticly and Chanyeol nods before laying back on the bed and closes his eyes.

"What the heck is wrong with him today?" Jiyeon mumbles and goes to slap his face lightly.

"Omona, is he having a fever?" Jiyeon says and places her left hand on his forehead.

"OMMA! OPPA IS HAVING A FEVER!!!" Jiyeon yells and soon, her parents is in Chanyeol's room.

"Chanyeol ah, go take the shower first and eat." Mrs Park and pats his head. Chanyeol groans and walks to the bathroom.

''Should I bath him?" Jiyeon asks and her father shakes his head.

"No, young lady. I don't want you to see your brother except Kris."

"Appa!" Jiyeon whines

"Appa, can Jiyeon give me a bath? I'm too tired to raise my arm." Chanyeol says and walks out with only a boxer.

"I'll wear boxer." He adds and his parents nod. Jiyeon goes in and sees that the tub is already filled with water.

"How did you catch a cold,oppa?" Jiyeon asks as she helps Chanyeol to lay in the tub.

"I don't know. Just wash my hair quickly."

"Okay, alright." Jiyeon says and begins wetting his hair.

Minah's Pov

"I can't let Kris oppa go to that ." I say and grip onto the chair. My bestfriend, Hyeri, looks at me and raises her eyebrows.

"What are you going to do?"

"I'll make her cancel the wedding. I will get Kris back."

"Why are you so after him when he doesn't even love you?" Hyeri says and rolls her eyes.

"He loves me. His parents has a deal with her family. That's why he can't refuse." I protest

"Stop your imagination, Minah. Kris was drunk two years ago, he didn't even know that he had with you until he woke up."

"He is sober." I say and glare at her.

"Anyways, I will get what I want. And nobody can have him except me." I say and smirk

"I don't think I like that smirk of yours. I warn you, don't mess with that girl."

"And what's with her?" I yell and cross my arms

"Whatever, just don't mess with her if you want a peaceful life." She says and goes out. Why is she on that 's side?

But I have my way. I'd better meet the guy's name Myungsoo.

Myungsoo's Pov

"What's with you, brother?" Myungjoon plops down beside me and I sigh

"Love life?" He asks and I nod

"What happened?"

"She has a fiance. She's taken." I rub my face and he pats my shoulder.

"Myungsoo, I know this is hard for you, but there are many girls out there."

"But I love her."

"Myungsoo, take a look at the other girls. Maybe someone is even better than Jiyeon." He says and my phone beeps.

I grab my phone from the coffee table and see a message from an unknown person

*Unknown* Meet me at Starbuck coffee near Park Corporation. I'm waiting. I have something important to talk to you, Myungsoo shi.   I fro
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter