Chapter Twenty One

Married to my ex-boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Twenty One

"Ouch! Ow ow ow ow. Don't press too hard! It hurts." Kai cries out and pushes Hyuna's hands away. His girlfriends glares at him and say

"Who told you to teach her kid like that, then?

If I were her, I would sew your mouth and cut your off inmediately." Kai listens and gulps before laughing awkwardly. He is glad that Jiyeon punched his nose instead of what his girlfriend said.

"Aww baby, I know you won't do that! You love me so much to cut my off and I know you love my too." Kai says and wraps his arms around her. Hyuna's face flushes crimson as she hears him said that.

"You are still a ert even after you got beaten. How I wish she would kill you instead." Hyuna mumbles and punches his chest softly. Kai smiles and catches his girl's lip just when Yoona and Jiyeon happen to pass by.

"Oh my god." Yoona shrieks and covers her eyes before running to Pani's room. Jiyeon just rolls her eyes which causes Kai to squirms in his seat. With one glare, Kai buries his face in Hyuna's hair and whimpers, not daring to look up.

"Go to the bathroom and finish everything there. I don't want you guys to stain your on my couch, especially his." Jiyeon hisses as Kai lets out a small shriek,mentally praying to be alive. Jiyeon huffs and stomps to her room. She opens the door only to see Kris in towel wearing it loose on his hip. Jiyeon traces her eyes on his V line and those water on his body. Kris sees his wife is checking him out and smirks before heading to his girl.

"A picture will be longer,babe." he lifts her chin with his index finger before pecking her lips. She gulps and looks away from him. Kris chuckles and hugs her from behind.

"How's Kai? Is he dead?" 

"He is not dead, Yifan. Well, not yet. If he does it again, I will definitely throw him off into the sea so he can meet sharks." Jiyeon grumbles and he presses a long kiss on her temple. Oh, why is he so in love with his girl?

"Yifan, I have something to tell you." Jiyeon turns around and looks at Kris. Kris nods as a sign for her to continue and wraps his arms around her waist.

"I want to see Myungsoo this evening." At the mention of his name, he frowns not liking the idea at all. Jiyeon senses his discomfort and cups his face.

"Don't worry,Yifan. Myungsoo have moved on. Well, he told me so. He just wants to meet me,ok?" Jiyeon says and he nods hesitately.

"But I'm going, too."

 

 

 

 

"Why are they taking so long?" Kris mumbles and sighs for a milion time already. Jiyeon gives him a look and ignores him. Suddenly, Kris stands up and tells Jiyeon tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter