Chapter Sixteen

Married to my ex-boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Sixteen
 

"Mum, Let me out!!!!" Kris yells and bangs his fist on the door. Kris's mom chuckles and replies

"Nuh uh, mister. I am not letting you get out until your wedding." 

"But mum, it's so boring to stay in my room and I have work." Kris whines and comes up with the excuse called work. 

"I've got Yifei take care of it. Don't worry."

"Mum, I miss Jiyeon." 

"Me too, son.''

"Let me out, mum. I promise to behave and give you a grandson." Kris says and kneels down, begging, though his mum doesn't even see it.

"Kris, shut up. I'm not letting you out. No means no." She says sternly and Kris lets out a fake cry. He puts his hand on his left chest and pats it.

"Mum, my heart will explode without seeing her a day. MUM!!!!!!!!" 

"Stop being a kid." She says and Kris hears her footstep is slowly fading away. I'll just escape by the window.

''And don't even think about escaping. I've hired 10 more guards to guard your window. 5 at your door. And see you at dinner. I'm off to see Jiyeon, so bye." She says and Kris lets out a sigh. Then, something snaps in him.

"Wait, Jiyeon? My Love? My Baby?" Kris gasps and runs to the door before banging for the million times.

"Mum, take me with you. I will die if I stay here for another 1 minutes." Kris yells and silent. 

Meanwhile, the five guards outside are trying to block the door, scaring that the door will burst open reveal the new Hulk called Kris Wu.

Jiyeon's Pov

"I heard that Kris got locked in his room." Yoona unnie suddenly comes to by office and sits beside me. While me, I'm busy planning on what theme should I decorate for my wedding. Next week is my wedding anyways and I am so thankful that my fiance is not here. He won't keep his arms of me. Never ever.

"Yeah, We were having amd got caught by my mum. Well, that's one thing."

"What else did he do?" She asks with a chuckle.

"He kissed me when I was cooking for a family dinner. He came to the kitchen and kissed me. I burnt my hand by that. After dinner he was dragged by his ear. That was painful to see him that. He deserved it anyways." 

"Did he call you,anyways?" Yoona unnie asks and I chuckle

"Nope, I think his mother keeps it."

"Poor thing. Eh, I bring your favorite street food." She says and raises the plastic bag up.

"Tteokbokki? Aww, I love you,unnie." I say and hug her before snacthing the bag from her.

"Yeah, I hate you, too." I roll my eyes and open the bag. I can't wait to eat it. Wait, what is this smell?

"Unnie, I think trhe food is spoiled." I say and close my nose. She glares at me and sniffs it.

''It just made, you . How can it be spoiled? Just look at it, making my mouth water." She says and eats it. I blink a few time and eat a tiny bit of my Tteokbokki. And guess what? I run to the bathroom and puke everythying out.

"Ya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter