Chapter Twenty Nine

Married to my ex-boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Twenty Nine

Kris's fingers twitch, signal that he is waking up. Jiyeon is sleeping on the other bed with Chanyeol hugging her. Poor girl. She forced herself to stay until she fell asleep so Chanyeol carried her to the bed. Kris groans quietly as his eyelids flutter open. At the thought of Jiyeon, Kris sits up, but soon drops his body back with a loud groan when he feels the pain on his back. Jiyeon and Chanyeol sit up and glance at Kris to see the said guy struggle to get up.

"Yifan!" Jiyeon pushes Chanyeol off the bed before running towards her husband. Her brother falls on the floor with a loud thud and rubs his with a really painful expression. 

"Yifan, are you okay?" Jiyeon cups Kris's face and he 

smiles in delight. 

 

"I'm okay." Kris answers back and holds his wife's hand.

 

"I was so worried. I was afraid that I would lose you." Jiyeon says and sobs softly on his chest. Kris pats her back and wipes her before saying 

 

"Don't worry. I'm here, baby." 

"Oh, Kris, you awake?" Chanyeol walks uo behind Jiyeon, still holding his sore .

"No, I am not awake. I am sleep walking." Kris says sarcastically and Chanyeol gawks at him. Chanyeol crosses his arms and pouts at the older guy.

"Why are you so mean?" Chanyeol asks and Kris ignores him.

"Yifan ah, do you want something to eat or drink?" Jiyeon asks and he nods.

"Water please." Jiyeon rushes off to the fridge and grabs a bottle of water before pouring it in the glass. Chanyeol stares at his sister in awe and says.

"How come my Yoona can't be like my sister?" Kris raises an eyebrows at him as the guy sighs.

"What is wrong with Yoona? She's just like a deer. And my lady is a tigress or you can say dragon." Kris says and chuckles at thought of Jiyeon glaring. She is cute yet scary.

"She was, but now she is a rabbit. Look at hiw she behaves. And Yoona, for now, imagining that a deer is munching the rabbit." Chanyeol sighs and Kris laughs at him. (P.S: I got that from Seokjin in Running man.)

"What are you laughing about?" Jiyeon appears and helps Kris sitting uo before giving him the water. Chanyeol suddenly feels jealous of Kris.

"I am going home." He stands up and Jiyeon looks at him.

"I thought you want to spend a night here. Oh right, unnie is pregnant."

"Yeah, I have to look after my wife and I don't wanna disturb you two lovebird." Chanyeol says and Jiyeon snorts at him.

"You can just say you are jealous that unnie ignore you. Sad, brother. I pity you." Chanyeol gasps at his own sister and retorts back

"Yah,yah,yah, she doesn't. She loves me too much to do that." 

"Whatever. I don't care." Jiyeon says and caress Kris's cheeks. Chanyeol blows his hair and stomps out. Kris chuckles and pulls Jiyeon closer to him.

"You are being a meanie." Kris pinches her nose gently as she giggles like a highschooler.

"You don't like me doing that?" Jiyeon asks and makes a face at him. Kris smiles widely at how adorable she is and pecks her lip.

"Eventhough you are a meanie, I will still love you until the day I am not breathing." By the time, he finishes Jiyeon's eyes brim with tears and Kris kisses them away.

"Oh, Yifan, I love you too." Throwing her arms around his neck carefully, Jiyeon leans in and kisses him fully on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter