Chapter Three

Married to my ex-boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Three

Urgh!!!! I should have taken my purse with me! How can I left it at the restaurant? Damn it. Now I have to walk home because there's no money with me.

"It's all because of you,Kris Wu." I mumble and continue to walk.

"Aye, I hate him. I hate everyone." I stomp feet and ruffle my hair.

"I hope I have an ability to flight." I say and huff.

*beep beep*

I flinch and turn around to glare at the driver. I see Myungsoo getting out of the car and I blink.

Why is he so handsome in just a casual clothes? Jiyeon, Jiyeon, Jiyeon, don't you dare to fall in love with him.

"Jiyeon! What are you doing here at this time?"

"I left my car key in my purse. And my purse, I forgot it at the restaurant."

"Oh, are you gonna walk home then?" He asks and I almost knock his head for asking like that. HEY! I have no money

"Of course!"

"Oh, want me to give you a ride?" He asks

"Is it okay?"

"Yes. Come on." He says and drags me to his car. He opens the door of the passenger seat and I go in.

I don't have to walk home. I should go back to my apartment. I don't want to go home. I'm still angry at my parents for hiding everything from me.

"Are you okay? You look angry." Myungsoo asks as he starts the engine.

"Yes, I am. My address is xxxx." I say and he nods.

Silent. Silent. Nobody talks. No one talk.

"Hmm Jiyeon?"

"Yes?"

"I have a party with my friends tonight. Would you like join us?" He asks.

"Sure. Tell me the address. I will drive there after I get my purse in my house first."

"You will drive there? Isn't your car--"

"I have tons of cars,Myungsoo." I say and he nods before telling me the address.

"You go clubbing." I mumble and smirk.

Banging time,maybe. I'm sure Mum will let Kris know my address and give my purse to him. Thanks myself for forgetting the purse.

"We're here." He says and parks the car. I smile at him and he gets out same as me.

"Thank you,Myungsoo. See you later." I grin at him and walk off to the elevator. I press the 8th floor and wait for second before I arrive.

I punch the security code and door opens. I immediately search for my purse and my car key before walking out again.

Fast forward

Club

"This is why I don't really like clubbing." I say and sigh as the loud music plays against my ears. I swear I will be deaf if I stay here for a night. Anyways, I quickly find Myungsoo and spot him in the VIP room. He waves at me as I walk over.

"I see, you didn't change your clothes." He says and I smile.

"I don't have to. I look good in everything I wear." I say and he chuckle at me.

"Yes,you are. And this is my friend, Sungyeol and Hoya."

"The name is Jiyeon." I smile at them and they return back before paying their attentions to the girls next to them which I assume is a . Yeah B.I.T.C.H

"You don't have any girl beside you? What a surprise."

"Of course I have." He says

"Where is she?" I ask and wiggle my eyebrow at him.

"She is talking with me now." Myungsoo says and I give him a look.

"What?"

"I mean the type of girl that your friends have." I say and look at him.

"Nah, I don't need one." He says and gulps down his beer. I look at his adam apple and look away immediately. Damn, why is he so hot?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter