Chapter Twenty

Married to my ex-boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Twenty

Kris's Pov

"Kris!"

"KRIS! WAKE THE UP, YOU DUMMY."

"Huh? What?" I stir as I try to open my eyes. As I open my eyes, I am greeted by darkness. Don't tell me I am blind? No no, this is not happening.

"KRIS! I SAID WAKE THE UP. MY WATER BROKE, IDIOT. STOP SLEEPING AND TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL."

"WHAT?" I exclaim in shock and look at my surrounding. I am in my room and next to me is my wife who is squrming on the bed. She looks like she's in pain and there's a bump on her stomach. Wait,

Pain? A bump? Water broke?

OH !!!

"Oh my god, you are giving birth. Hang on,baby." I quickly carry her in bridal style and rush down. I yell at the butler to get ready and go out. Jiyeon and I get in the back seat and butler immediately drives to the nearest hospital.

"Yifan, it's hurt." She grips my hand tightly and I peck her forehead nervously. Jiyeon is in my arm. She is here with me. I was dreaming all along. Oh my gosh, that's why I didn't hear her cry earlier.

"We will be there soon, baby." I rub her belly and wipe her sweat. As the car stops, I open the door and carefully walk in while carrying Jiyeon.

"Doctor, Nurse! Help! My wife is giving birth here." I yell and the doctor comes rushing to my side. Immediately, Jiyeon and I are in the emergency room.

"It's okay, baby! I'm here." I kiss her forehead after changing my clothes due to doctor order. Jiyeon grips my hand and pants. Her face contorts with pain which also pain me.

"Mrs Wu, baby's head is coming out. Push harder." The doctor tells her and she does what she is told.

"You can do it,baby." I kiss her nose and give her hand a squeeze. Another 15 minutes, a loud baby cry echo the room. I swear I almost cry hearing my child's voice. I gaze at Jiyeon and gently wipe her sweat.

"You did well, love. Saranghae." I say and she smiles while mouthing the same. I thought she was gonna leave me with that Myungsoo guy, but it was a dream. She was giving birth to our second child. Well, it's been 4 years since we were married. Our daughter, Stephanie is already 3 years old. Nurse carefully places our son in Jiyeon's arms as I smile at how lovely she looks. 

"Shall we name him now?" I hear my wife asks me as she looks at me with those warm eyes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter