Chapter Eighteen

Married to my ex-boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eighteen

Eight months later

"Jiyeon, I told you to stay still and let the maids do the work. You are pregnant for goddess sake." Chanyeol says and smacks her head gently. Jiyeon frowns and glares her brother while munching on the beautiful red srawberry. She expected him to only pay s visit, not scolding her endlessly. Jiyeon was just washing dishes when he lifted her in bridal style back to the living room.

"Why are so mad? I was just washing dishes. I don't want to sit still all day doing nothing. Well, unlike you, you've got your wife as your secretary and you can-hmmhmp" Chanyeol quickly closes with his hand and looks around nervously. He stares at his own sister in disbelief. How can she say it out loud when there's people around? Because she's Park Jiyeon.

"Why are so talkative now?" He asks silently and she pouts.

"Wae? You hate me now?" Jiyeon looks at him with teary eyes and Chanyeol widens his eyes. Oh no, oh no this is not good. He chants in his mind and a loud cry echoes the mansion. Jiyeon throws her half strawberry away and stomps her feets. Her tears rolls down and starts whining at how mean Chanyeol is.

 Chanyeol facepalms and rubs his face. Damn this mood swing. He praying inside that Yoona won't be like his dear sister.

  "Oh, Jiyeon ah, Oppa don't hate you." He reaches his hand out to her and Jiyeon slaps it away.

"Woah, what's going on here?" Kris comes home from work only to hear his wife cring loundly in the living room. Jiyeon runs to hug him and cries in his chest. Kris wraps his arms around her and glares deadly at Chanyeol. The latter gulps at the deadly stare and scratches his head.

"Look, hyung. I can explain." Chanyeol tries reason out but

"Out." Kris points to the door and Chanyeol whines.

"No whining. You made my baby cry."

"Yah, she is my sister."

"I am her husband.''

"I have my blood running in her vein." Chanyeol says and raises his head up high, thinking that he will win this conversation. But too bad,

"She has my child inside her womb." Kris fires back.with a smirk as Chanyeol ruffles his hair. He did not see that coming.

"No but. Out now. Yoona is waiting for you." Kris says and gesture to the door by his head. Chanyeol frowns slightly before slapping his forehead.

"Oh , I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter