Chapter Twenty Eight

Married to my ex-boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Twenty Eight

"Baby,you okay?" Kris asks and holds Jiyeon's wrist.

"I'm okay." Jiyeon says and in a blink of eyes.

*BANG*

"Fan. Yifan. I'm sorry." Jiyeon mumbles as her heart quicken. Tears flow down from her eyes as Kris falls to the ground. Jiyeon sits down and cups his face.

"Yifan, look at me. Don't you dare to close your eyes. Yah!" Jiyeon yells and touches her husband's face all over. Kris gives her a weak smile. Ignoring the pain on his shoulder, Kris raises his left hand and wipes Jiyeon's tears.

"Baby, I'm okay. I love you." He chokes and groans as his sight slowly turn blurry. 

"Yifan, don't close your eyes." Jiyeon cries and hugs him close to her. Minah widens her eyes and pushes Mino away from her before running toward Kris. She falls on her knee when she sees blood stain on his coat. At the corner, Jihye drops her gun and runs out of the place in fear. She didn't mean to shot Kris, the one she is attracted to. Her intention was to shot Jiyeon, but Kris noticed her and took the bullet. 

 

Jihye bumps into the police in the hallway and runs back. 

"Stop right there." Glancing behind her, she sees 3 of them running after her. Reaching the rooftop, she has no where to go. 

"Miss, it would be better if you surrender." Police officer says and Jihye laughs at him.

"Me? Surrender? I'm not doing that. I'd rather die than doing that." Slowly she steps backwards, Jihye chuckles.

"I won't live in jail even if I have to die. I don't have anyone left. My parents disowned me. Nobody loves me. So, isn't it better to end my life?" She says as tears brim her eyes before jumping down.

__________________________________________

"Yifan, please be okay. Please don't leave me." Jiyeon keeps on chanting before Kris is sent into the emergency room. Jiyeon falls on the ground as she cries her heart out. Sehun holds her bloody hands and pulls her into her chest.

"Noona, hyung will be okay. He will be okay." Sehun comforts and the latter wraps her arms around his torso.

"I should be the one who took the bullet,Sehun. It is all my fault. I shouldn't have gone there alone. I should have planned things with you guys. Kris got shot because of me. Because of this worthless wife. What should I do?" Jiyeon says and raises her cheek on his chest. Her tears stain on his shirt but he doesn't mind and pats her back.

"It is not your fault. Don't put a blame on yourself. You did nothing. You only wanted to save your daughter. But, where is Pani?" Sehun asks and Jiyeon looks at Mino who takes along with them.

"She will be here in a minute." Mino says and sits comfortably on the chair. 

"Now, you have to calm down and wait patiently for the doctor." Sehun says and Jiyeon nods before clinging onto him like a koala bear. 

"Mommy!" Jiyeon raises her head from Sehun's chest when she hears her daughter's voice.

"Pani!" Getting up, Jiyeon bends down and pulls Pani into her chest. Jiyeon hugs her tightly before sobbing softly on the little girl's neck.

"Mommy, why are you crying? Mommy,don't cry. I promise to be a good girl." Pani pulls away and wipes the tears off for her mom.

"Pani, I-I'm sorry." Jiyeon mumbles and Pani frowns.

"Why ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter