Chapter Twelve

Married to my ex-boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Twelve

Jiyeon's Pov

"Yah, Jiyeon! Do you think this is a really good idea to tease them?" Yoona unnie asks me once we start walking in the mall.

"Unnie, it is okay to tease them. You should control him----hmmm" She covers my mouth and I glare at her.

"She is right,unnie. You should let him see your power." Hyuna says and slings her arm on my shoulders.

"Not you,too. Yah!" She whines and I sigh.

"Let's just go shopping." Hyuna ignores her and drags me to the underwear section. I stare at every lingerie in the store, I can't help but to smirk.

"Where's unnie?" I ask and Hyuna points to unnie looking at pink underwear. Aish, too girly.

"Unnie, stop being so girly. Show Chanyeol oppa your wild self." I say and her cheeks flash red. This is frustrating.

"Maybe he will like that side more."I say and wiggle my eyebrows at her, only to get a slap on my forehead.

"I can't believe you are this naughty." She says and I pout while rubbing my sore forehead.

"Yah, you two. Come here quickly." Hyuna yells and we rush to her. Hyuna is holding a black and red lace lingerie and hands it to unnie.

Yoona unnie stares at it in horror and look at us.

"Wear it one time won't hurt." I say to her and Hyuna nods along.

"But I don't wear this kind of-----"

"Then wear it." We say in unison and get that lingerie as well. I grab the black bra that maybe only cover my mound and go to the cashier.

I wait for my friends and then we take off to our own shop. There's still work today.

 

 

 

As I arrive at my shop, Myungsoo suddenly pops out nowhere causing me to jump back in shock. I drop all my shopping bag and calm mysel down.

"Oh, sorry." he says and scratches his head. Aww, he is so cute.

"It is okay." I say and he bends down to pick my shopping bags.

"Don't look.!" I say to him but too late, he looks into my shopping bags which full of lingeries.

His face flashes red and chuckles awkwardly. I grab my bags and say

"What's bring you here anyway?"

"Oh, hmm, I passes by and decided to pay a visit." he says and I nod.

"Anyway,hmm how are you?" Heasks

"I'm fine. How about you?" I ask back and he nods.

Awkward!

"So, how's your brother and your sister?"

"They're fine. They just came back from their honeymoon." he says and I nod along.

"Are you free this evening?"

"Are you taking me somewhere?" I ask and he rubs his neck.

"Yeah. So are you free?"

"I don't know. Give me your number, I'll ring you." I say and we exchange phone number.

"I gotta go now." He says after glancing at his watch. He waves at me and walks out. I see him kiss his phone and frown. OH NO, handsome boy, don't love me please.

"I have Kris now." I mumble to myself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter