Chapter Eleven

Married to my ex-boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Eleven

Jiyeon's Pov

Once I open my eyes, Kris's face comes into view, blocking sunlight. I trace down from his thick eyebrows to his chin with my index finger and tap it.
His eyebrows furrow and I chuckle. He is cute sometimes. i look at his neck and see many purple bruises that I made last night and I am sure that I have it as well.
Kris's eyes flutter open and smiles at me before pulling me closer.
"Good morning." He says with his husky voice and pecks my forehead.
"Morning." I lay my head on his chest and wrap my arms around him.
"Thank you." He suddenly says and looks down to me.
"What for?" I ask
"For another chance."
"Well. what can I do other than that? But, that doesn't mean I am in love with you now." I wiggle my finger in front of his face and he grins
"You will soon. And nice view down there." He says and gazes down.
"You ert." I say once I realize that he is looking at my and knee his ball, not really hard.
"Don't do that. I don't want to get hard." He mumbles and a smirk appears on my face without him knowing.
"Kris ah." I moan and nuzzle my nose against his chest.
"Jiyeon? Bwoya?" He asks when I place my hand on his hip and rub it. I push my against his and nibble his ear gently as he groans.
After getting him hard again, I stop and go shower with nothing wrap around me, letting him enjoy the view, not forgetting to grab my clothes.
"OH ,JIYEON!" I laugh to myself and close the door before he can get in. I shower and wear my black sweater and and white shorts.
I open the door and quickly run out before yelling inside.
"I guess you have to jerk yourselve off. Come down for breakfast when you're done." I say and go down to the living room.
Chanyeol oppa is there, sitting cooly on the sofa while watching TV. I sit beside him and he says
"You were pretty loud outside." I widen my eyes and clear my throat.
"Well, the louder the better unlike Yoona unnie. That's mean Kris is better you." I fire back and stick my tongue at him.
"Yah, of course I am better. Yoona was afriad that our parents would hear us."
"Duh, excuse me, Kris banged me one time until I coundn't walk." I say and he looks at me with wide eyes.
"I wonder why we are arguing about this."
"You start it first.' I say and he rolls his eyes.
"So what?"
"You end it first."
"And?" He says
"I win. Buy me a new car."
"Yah, we didn't have a bet."
"I made it myself just now."
"Yah, you little brat."
"I WIN!"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter