Chapter Ten

Married to my ex-boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Ten

Kris's Pov

"Okay, Yifan. How is your relationship with Jiyeon?" My sister, Yifei asks me while leaning against the counter in the kitchen.
"Better than before. i'm glad that she didn't misunderstand when Minah showed up at my office this afternoon." I say and she frowns.
"Minah? The girl who---"
"Yes, it's her."
"Why did she still show up?"
"I don't know. I told her to stop clinging onto me. I even yelled at her. But she didn't listen." I say
"Is she that stubborn?" she asks and I roll my eyes at her.
"Of course. She didn't listen to me. I don't have any ideas to get rid of her." I sigh and she just chuckles.
"What's her full name?"
"Bang Minah. Why do you want her name?"
"I want to know her family's status. If she's poor, means she is after our money. If she's rich, then I have to investigate more." She says and shrugs.
"Investigate? How?"
"Have you forgot? I have connection." She says and goes to her room. Oh yeah, she used to be a detective for two years back then.
My phone rings and I dashes to the dining table where my phone is.
"Yobeoseyo." I say as soon as I answer the call.
"Kris, can you pick me up from my shop,please? I didn't bring my car." Jiyeon says and my heart starts beating loudly against my chest.
"Now?" I ask and gulp.
"How about tomorrow?" Jiyeon asks back and I pout.
"I'll be there soon." I say and run to my room. I open the door of my room and rush to my car key that is on my bed. I quickly dash to my car and happily drive to where she is.
I happily park my car in front of her shop and go out. I go into the restaurant only to see her brushing a man's suit while smiling at him. Jealousy strike and I breath in before making my way to her.
"Oh, you've arrived." Jiyeon says and I nod before walking pass her. I expect her to follow and ask me what's wrong. But she's still chatting happily with the groom to be. Hey, I am a future groom,too.  
"I'm sure your fiancee will be so beautiful." Jiyeon says and earn a chuckle form that man. My blood boil inside and she turns to look at me ,and I look away.
The curtain bursts open, reveal a lady wearing a light pink wedding dress. That man goes to her and mumble somehing I don't hear. Jiyeon approaches me after dealing with her business.
"What's with the frown?" she asks me as she sits down.
"Nothing." I say shortly and look everywhere except her.
"Bwoya? Are you jealous?" she asks and I feel my cheeks flushes.
"W-what are you talking about?" I stutter and she smirks before grabbing my shoulders.
"Why are you so jealous? I'm just talking my customer." She says and leans in. Our nose brush and she looks right into my eyes.
Damn, is she tempting me?
"let's go." She grabs my hand and badump, my heart races. I open the door for her and she goes in the car. I race to driver seat and start the car.
"Go to my parents's house. They want to have dinner with you." She says and I glance at her.
"Dinner with me?"
"Yeah, they even told the chef to cook a few special Chinese dishes." She says as I feel her hand begins crawling on my thigh. Oh no, not again.
"Jiyeon!"
"What?" She asks and looks at me as if nothing is happening.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter