Chapter Seven

Married to my ex-boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Seven Kris's pov

"Jiyeon, tell me where did you go?" I ask her as soon as I see her in her shopping. Jiyeon looks at me and crosses her arms.

"Just care about your own business. I can go wherever I want." She says.

"But at least tell me. I was worried about you."

"Kris, please stop. I don't need it. Keep it to yourself or for Minah." She says and I frown.

"Jiyeon, how many times do I have to tell you that I don't love her? I'm sorry for what I did, but can you give me a chance?"

"Chance?" She repeats and chuckles.

"Kris Wu, it is so hard for me to give that chance to you because I don't want my heart to shatter again." She points to her left chest and the customer walk in.

"Now please, be quiet." she hisses at me and walks to them.

"What should I do to gain her trust back?" I mumble to myself and ruffle my hair.

"Kris." I look to my left and see Jiyeon motions me to come over.

"Is something wrong?" I ask.

"Go pick your suit. The wedding will be held in two weeks. Jini, lead the way." She says and her staff walks away with me following behind.

"Mr Wu, Miss Jiyeon said choose the best suit you like and she will come here in a minute. And, the changing room is over there." Jini points to her right and I nod before searching for a suitable suit.

"Have you chosen yet?" Jiyeon comes and asks.

"Yeah." I say and lift the three suit I chose up.

''Okay, go change." She says and pushes me to the changing room. I try the first suit and open the curtain. Jiyeon looks at me and says

"Go change to another one." I sigh and go back in and try the second suit. I open the curtain and Jiyeon says the same thing. I sigh and change again.

"How about this one?" I ask and she narrows her eyes.

"We'll take that. Change back to your clothes.''

"What about you?" I ask

"I chose already." she says and shrugs.

"But I didn't---"

"Just shut up." she glares at me and I gulp. I'd better shut my mouth.

''Jiyeon."

"Do you want to go out tonight?"

"Sure. Pick me up at 6." She says and gives me a small smile.

"Are you sure?" I ask again to confirm if I heard it wrong.

"SURE or do you want me to change my answer??" She asks and I smile.

"No. I'll pick you up at 6. Bye." I say and peck her cheek before running out quickly. I will make sure to show her my love tonight.

Jiyeon's pov

"Really? A kiss on a cheek?" I mumble and feel my blood rush to my cheeks.

"I am not blushing,aren't I?" I say and cover my cheeks with my palms.

Beep beep

I take my phone out of my pocket and see Chanyeol oppa on the screen. I answer and immediately pull my phone as far as I can from my ear.

"Why are yelling, Yoda?" I ask and he huffs.

"YAH, YOU SAID YOU WILL COME HERE TODAY WITH MY CHICKEN BURGER. And now, it is almost one, I am hungry." He yells at me and whines in the end. Oh well, I really forget that.

"I'm on my way." I say and grab my bag before running to my car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter