Chapter Twenty Four

Married to my ex-boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   Chapter Twenty Four

Jiyeon's eyes snap open in fear and she sits up immediately. Looking to her right, she sees Kris sleeping peacefully with his arms around her hips. Tears roll down on her cheeks as she remembers what happened last night. 

"Why did you do that? Why didn't you believe me?" Jiyeon sobs quietly and slowly removes Kris's arm from her. Jiyeon hisses in pain as she moves out of the bed and slowly makes her way to bathroom. Turning the shower, Jiyeon slides down on the shower floor and hugs her knees. 

"What should I do now? Someone sent him my pictures. Framing me for cheating." She sighs and losts in her thought. 

"Bang Minah." Jiyeon hisses and runs her fingers through her hair. 

"It was her doing for sure. I can't sit still and cry because of Yifan. I need to do something." Jiyeon gets up and yelps. She limps to get her towel and wraps it around her body. Jiyeon goes out and grabs her red blouse and black pencil skirt and a black coat. As she about to grab her undergarment ,Kris wraps his arms around her waist. Jiyeon flinches and she starts breathing hard. Kris sees that and panics.

"Baby, are you okay? Baby!" Kris cups her face and she avoids his eyes. Tears well up in her eyes as Kris suddenly feels bad for losing control on her last night.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I won't do it again. I won't hurt you again. I promise." Kris pulls her close and whispers into her ears. Jiyeon pushes him away and grabs her clothes before walking to the bathroom to change.

"I really up." Kris ruffles his hair and snaps his head to the door when Pani opens it.

"Daddy, where's mommy?" Pani asks and Kris goes to his daughter. Pani steps back immediately and keeps looking on the ground. Kris frowns, but didn't ask.

"Mommy is in the bathroom. What's wrong, baby?" Pulling her into his arm, Pani shifts uncomfortably. 

"I want to know if mommy is alright." She says silently,thinking that her dad doesn't hear her, but he does. Kris blinks twice and sighs.

"Pani, go eat first. Mommy and Daddy will eat soon." Kris pecks her forehead as she nods before running off. Kris palms his face, feeling ashame for what he did last night. And now, what will Pani think of him?

Jiyeon walks out, fully dressed and walks out. She goes to her children's room without sparing a glance at him. Kris ruffles his hair and goes to take a shower. Jiyeon picks Stephen up from his carriage and sits on Pani's bed.

"Aww, my baby is hungry. Mama is here,hmm." Jiyeon coos at her child and s her blouse before feeding Stephen. Jiyeon smiles and his cheek lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter