Chapter Twenty Seven

Married to my ex-boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Twenty Seven

 "Just ing drive more faster! My wife and kid are in danger!" Kris yells in the car while Sehun is busy holding him back. Kris struggles to get free and groans in frustration.

"Hyung, calm down. We can't drive more faster than this. We might into an accident. Jiyeon noona and Pani will be okay." Sehun pats the older guy's back as he too wants to get there immediately. 

 _________________________________________

"Well, Well, Well, my dear Jiyeon is finally waking up." Jihye says and Minah smirks a little at Jiyeon. Jiyeon's blurry sight slowly become clear and stares at the two person in front of her with hatred. See that, Minah laughs and walks to face Jiyeon.

 "So, Yoon Youngji huh?" Jiyeon says and chuckles quietly.

"Yeah, my new name is Youngji. Pani's teacher. Surprise?" Minah answers and grins.

"Very surprise to see a I defeated came back using this dirty trick!" Jiyeon hisses at her and Minah slaps her with pure anger burn inside her. Minah exhales and points her point finger at Jiyeon.

"You don't dare to say that! You took the one that I love! You took Kris. He was supposed to be mine but you ruined everything. Back in highschool, why did you transfer into Seoul Academy? Why?" Minah yells and shakes the tied up Jiyeon's shoulders rapidly. Jiyeon frowns at Minah and retorts back

"I ruined everything? What did I do? You were the one who ruined us back in highschool. And now, you did it twice." Minah laughs and pushes Jiyeon's face to the right.

 "YOU DID THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE. He could have been mine, but you appeared. I was about to confess to him but you got all his attention in just a blink of eyes while I had been trying for years." Minah says and chuckles quietly to herself. Tears brim in her eyes and she blinks it away. While Minah isn't looking, Jiyeon's eyes look around the room if there's any sign of her daughter. Fortunately, she sees Pani's legs while her body is hidden by boxes.

 "Look, Minah! If he loved you, he would have confessed to you first before you did. Too bad, he never loved you. Not even a tiny crush." Jiyeon fires back at her and secretly tries to loosen the rope that tie her hands. Minah glares back at Jiyeon and bends down to her level.

"Of course he did. I was the only girl whom he talked to. No one could get near him except me! He loved me!"

 "He didn't." Jiyeon answers back firmly and Minah chuckles.

"Whatever you say, my dear. Let me tell you something about our night two years ago. He was so gentle to me. He kissed me with pure love and---"

"Stop it, Bang Minah! I warn you." Jiyeon hisses and almost whines at her injured wrist as she tries to free them."And kept mumbling that he loved me."

 "Didn't she drug him?" Jihye asks quietly to herself as jealousy burns inside her. It is true that Minah had drugged Kris to sleep with her.

"Like I will believe that. Maybe you drugged him." Jiyeon fires back and Jihye's eyes widen in surprise.

"This is so sharp in everything." Jihye mumbles and grabs Minah who is about to slap Jiyeon to the other room. Seeing that, Jiyeon takes the chance to loosen up the rope. Glancing outside, Jiyeon sees five muscle guys patrolling around and another two guys are inside. An idea pops in her mind and she prays that it will be success

"You guys!" Jiyeon says and catches the attention of them immediately.

"How much do they give you?" The two guys look at each other and look back at her with an eyebrow raises.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter