Chapter Fifteen

Married to my ex-boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Fifteen

"Soyeon, have you seen Jiyeon?" Mrs Park asks the maid who flirted with Kris just now. Soyeon shakes her head and goes back to work.

Mrs Paek frowns and decides to go into her room. She knocks on the door a few times, but no one is answering.

"Is she taking a shower or something?" She mumbles to herself and opens the door with the spare key.

"Oh my god!!!!!" She exclaims out loud. Kris and Jiyeon stop whatever they are doing and look at the door.

"Omma." Jiyeon mumbles and stares at her mother with wide eyes. Kris gulps and slowly gets off Jiyeon.

Jiyeon's mom looks at her daughter and future son-in law before eyeing their clothes which are on the floor.

"Both of you dress up and meet me in my room." She says and walks off, not forgetting to slam the door shut loudly.

Kris and Jiyeon flinch at the loud sound and gulp.

"We're so doomed." Jiyeon mumbles and Kris lets out a shaky breath.

"What should we do now?" Kris asks slowly and drops his head on her shoulder.

"Like she said, get dressed."

"It still not down yet." Kris mumbles and Jiyeon glares at him.

"Do you want mom to wait?"

"No."

"Then while I'm showering.'

"But---"

"No but, mister." Jiyeon gives him a pointed look which makes him shut up.

JIyeon gets up with blanket wraps around her body and walks to the bathroom. Meanwhile Kris is

"Meanie." He mumbles and Jiyeon yells from the bathroom.

"I heard that, Kris Wu." Kris sighs and looks down at his hard friend.

"What should I do with you, buddy?"

The couple stands nervously in front of JIyeon's mom who is looking at them sternly.

"Since when?" Mrs Park breaks the ice and Jiyeon scratches her head.

"Two years ago."

"oh, is that----WHAT?"

"Mom, calm down."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN TWO YEARS AGO?" She yells and Kris takes a deep breath.

"We used to date but then broke up." Kris says

"Really? Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?"

"Err mom, let's just forget about it. Kris and I will get married soon anyways." Jiyeon says

"Arraso, so are you pregnant now?"

"What the? Mom." Jiyeon whines and Kris fans himself.

"I should tell my in-law about this." She says and runs out.

"Wait, omonim, don't tell my mother yet." Kris shouts and runs after Mrs Park.

"Oh my gosh, poor you, sister." Chanyeol suddenly appears with a smug face.

"It's good that mom didn't kill us." JIyeon says and plops on the sofa. Chanyeol follows after her and slings his left  arm over her shoulder.

"How are you feeling now?" Jiyeon asks and plams his forehead.

"Better than before." Chanyeol says and side-hug Jiyeon.

"Yeah, your body temperature has dropped. Now get off me, I don't want to catch your fever."

"A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter