Chapter One

Married to my ex-boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter One

Jiyeon's Pov

"Jiyeon,wake up!"

"Jiyeon wake up!''

"PARK JIYEON WAKE UP! IT'S SEVEN AM AND YOU HAVE A MEETING!'' My mum shouts and guess what?

She successfully made me fall of the bed and land on my .

"Aww! Umma, you dont have to yell like that. My is going to swell'' I stand up and rub my soring before looking at my mum.

"Take a shower and eat breakfast then go to work. Dont be an irresponsible boss. You have a meeting at 8.'' she says and goes downstair. I pout and go into the bathroom.

Fast forward

"I'm sorry,Mr Kim. I was stuck in the traffic." I say as I arrive at the cafe. And you know, I also lie to him about the traffic thingy. In fact, I was lazy.

"It's okay. I just arrived." He smiles and sits down as I follow him afterwards.

"So, about your brother's wedding, what type of flower and decoration do the couple want?" I ask Myungsoo about it. Oh, I'm a wedding designer. Forgot to tell. Sorry.

"His fiance wants a simple decoration. Not so fancy. And she said pink rose is perfect for the wedding." He says and smiles,showing his dimple. Uh oh boy, are you trying to hit on me?

"Okay, I'll design a perfect one. And can you tell me what date will the couple come and choose the dress and suit?"

"Tomorrow at 3pm. I'll be there,too. Would you like a drink? My treat." He says and smiles at me.

"Hm, it's okay. I can pay for myself."

"Aye, I'm being a gentle man here." He says and raises his hand to call the waiter.

I look at Myungsoo and remember of him. The one who broke me.

Flashback

Drinking coffee was my favorite thing to do after school. I always went to the cafe and stayed there for a while before going home.

And one time, the cafe was pack with customers and I managed to find a seat for myself.

"Miss, can I sit here?" I looked up and saw a boy with blonde hair looking down at me.

"Hmm, sure." I replied before turning my attention back to the book.

"Don't you drink something? My treat." "It's ok."

"Aye, I'm being a gentle man here." He showed his gummy smile to me which made me melt so much. That's my first meeting with him. End of the Flashback

"Jiyeon! Jiyeon shi."

"Oh,dae? Oh I'm sorry."

"It's ok. What would you like to drink?"

"Coffee. Don't make it so sweet please." I say and the waiter nods before going to the kitchen.

"So, do you have work after the meeting?" Myungsoo asks me as he sips his coffee.

"Yes,sir."

"Call me Myungsoo."

"Okay, Myungsoo shi." I say and the waiter places my coffee on the table.

"Drop the formality. Just Myungsoo. Oh, I know it's out of blue but I want to get to know you more." He says and grins

"You already know my name. I'm 23, youngest member of the family. Oh, I like to jog at Han River in the evening." I say and he widens his eyes.

"Really? I jog there everyday in the evening. What time do you go there?"

"5 in the evening." I reply as I start getting excited all of sudden. Eh,weird.

"Oh, I go home at 5. Shall we jog together this evening?" He says with his eyes full of hope. Okay..... What is wrong with this guy?

"Hmm I think so. Let's meet this evening. I gotta go now. Bye." I say and walk to my car before driving back home.

 

While I am driving home, my phone rings. I pick up and immediately beam.

"Umma!"

[Jiyeon ah, Where are you?]

"I'm on my way back home."

[Oh, Come to Hyuna's mall. I'm here with her.]

"Why are you there,mum?"

[I need to buy you a dress. We have have dinner with someone tonight.] She says and I immediately frown.

"But I have loads of dresses at home. I can just pick one at home."

[Come here quickly. You need a new dress. Bye!] She says and hangs up. What is going on?

Why did she want me to buy a new dress? And who is that someone? So annoying.

I have to jog with the handsome man too. Wait, what is his name? Oh, it's Myungsoo. Myungsoo Kim, the dimple boy. Eh, I forgot to exchange number with him. Damn it.

I park the car in the parking place as soon as I arrive. I get out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter